Unique Relocateable Villas

Jud Canada

I recently met John Underwood artist , designer and fabricator at his manufacturing plant in Phuket. I have to admit that I was amazed at the projects he has done for renowned international resort designers around the world. John introduced me to his latest and most recent creation, a beautiful octagon pre-crafted villa sporting two floors with panoramic view capability.  The product caught my attention immediately.
John has mentioned that he is looking for some new contracts and asked me to spread the word.
The concept is well worth checking in to as it has unique features and benefits that is attractive for both residential and resort applications.

-These structures are assembled in days.

- designed to be disasssembled quickly for ease of relocating.

- 2 storey has 100m2 living space

- rust proof anti insect waterproof etc. Built to last 50+years.

Amazing design. These buildings are currently being installed on Koh Yao Noi and have planned room rates 15000 per night +

If anyone is interested in taking a look at the product let me know as I put together a brochure for him that I can pass on.

15 hours ago, kamalabob2 said:

Very nice web site with some beautiful photos of products. I did not see the Villa's on that web site. I do look forward to the photos posted on Thai Visa of the Villas.  

Which website?