Dog-Friendly Hotel Near Suvarnabhumi Airport?

CrashTestDummy

Greetings,

I'll soon be flying back to the US with my small dog. Our circumstances will require us to stop in Bangkok for a day or two before taking the flight back to the US. Can anyone recommend a dog-friendly hotel close to Suvarnabhumi Airport? The closer to the airport, the better. Thanks!

-CTD

Check Agoda.com...you will need to create an account in order to make a reservation.  I have used Agoda numerous time when traveling in/out of Thailand.  There are various criteria you can choose, two being "pet friendly" and "near airport".  When we brought our pet from the US, I found a hotel (forgot the name) but it was close to BKK airport and was very reasonably priced but there were only a few that were pet friendly. Granted it was not a 4-5 star hotel but it fit our needs and they provide free shuttle to/from the airport.  

Good luck

Edited by howlee101
corrected sentence

42 minutes ago, howlee101 said:

Check Agoda.com...you will need to create an account in order to make a reservation.  I have used Agoda numerous time when traveling in/out of Thailand.  There are various criteria you can choose, two being "pet friendly" and "near airport".  When we brought our pet from the US, I found a hotel (forgot the name) but it was close to BKK airport and was very reasonably priced but there were only a few that were pet friendly. Granted it was not a 4-5 star hotel but it fit our needs and they provide free shuttle to/from the airport.  

Good luck

Yeah, I already went ahead and booked a place using Agoda. I initially missed their "pet friendly" search criteria option. We found a reasonably priced placed right next to the airport. Thanks for your response. 

I used the following hotel near Swampy. Quite cheap but really nowhere to exercise the dogs. And when I brought my two dogs for a walk, just outside the margin of trees, the local dogs went for them. Otherwise they were good - they pick you up from one of the doors at the airport in a van. Be careful with the traffic - although near the airport, the traffic can be terrible during peak hour

http://www.silvergoldgarden.com/

4 hours ago, CrashTestDummy said:

Yeah, I already went ahead and booked a place using Agoda. I initially missed their "pet friendly" search criteria option. We found a reasonably priced placed right next to the airport. Thanks for your response. 

Hi CrashTestDummy (or as a matter of fact anyone looking for a cozy, high-quality and secure place to stay with dog/pet near Suvarnabhumi) - I can warmly recommend "Villa Volpi Bed and Breakfast". Easily found on booking.com, Agoda, trip advisor and the like. :)

Now, I know you found a place already but I wanted to take the chance to leave this piece of information.

Disclosure: of course this comes as a bit of advertising since daughter of owners (Thai/Italian) is my girlfriend; however, no stake whatsoever in the business

2 hours ago, fabruer said:

Hi CrashTestDummy (or as a matter of fact anyone looking for a cozy, high-quality and secure place to stay with dog/pet near Suvarnabhumi) - I can warmly recommend "Villa Volpi Bed and Breakfast". Easily found on booking.com, Agoda, trip advisor and the like. :)

Now, I know you found a place already but I wanted to take the chance to leave this piece of information.

Disclosure: of course this comes as a bit of advertising since daughter of owners (Thai/Italian) is my girlfriend; however, no stake whatsoever in the business

Thanks for that info....I can now strike it off my list of places to stay.