What will Kim do next? Sixth nuclear test seen critical for North Korea

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, ilostmypassword said:

Sad you didn't see that I was saying North Korea is the most extreme police state on the planet. Hence the foolishness of his plan. Unless you believe James Bond is a real person.

I like James Bond. Met him one time. Nice guy!

1 hour ago, Jdiddy said:

Well NK seem to be doing a mighty fine job of standing up to probably the most dangerous one of those problems, US imperial bullying and war mongering

Fat Kim and his style of government aside, i admire them for it

How is the US,  and the rest of the UN security council, bullying NK?

You are blaming the US when it's actually many nations who are in this together. Have been for many years.

So these are "nuclear tests" now are they I believe them to be Missile tests.

They have tested nukes so they say, but recently have been showing off the distance their missiles can travel.

The only one on the planet to truly worry about is the American president, always the biggest war monger.

17 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

You believe Trump should wait for the UN to act? Obama redux.

Trump should've taken a hard line with the UN, or completely withdrawn from it, at the beginning.  They're worse than useless.  What little they accomplish - beyond collecting fees - is totally at the whim of China & Russia.    'Don't know what your "Obama redux" is all about, but Trump should just simply stop making checks out to them and cancel the NYC lease until/unless they start taking care of business (and a sudden end to the income tax is 1000x more likely...).    When it comes to Korea they're going to drag their feet & dither until an hour after the balloon goes up or the last N. Korean serf dies of starvation, whichever happens last.   ('At which time they'll start debating further "economic sanctions".  They & Obama were made for each other.)

2 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

So these are "nuclear tests" now are they I believe them to be Missile tests.

They have tested nukes so they say, but recently have been showing off the distance their missiles can travel.

The only one on the planet to truly worry about is the American president, always the biggest war monger.

Ummm...it takes both to develop a nuclear capable missile. Can't have one without the other.

9 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

How is the US,  and the rest of the UN security council, bullying NK?

You are blaming the US when it's actually many nations who are in this together. Have been for many years.

I believe the military drills the US is perpetually doing with S Korea is actually causing/inflaming the situation. I realize that the US stopping these drills could potentially be seen as a sign of weakness, but maybe the best approach might be to stop doing them with the understanding that NK stops its nuclear programs and missile testing. If NK launch a single missile more then all drills will be resumed 10 fold. Kim's choice.

2 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

I believe the military drills the US is perpetually doing with S Korea is actually causing/inflaming the situation. I realize that the US stopping these drills could potentially be seen as a sign of weakness, but maybe the best approach might be to stop doing them with the understanding that NK stops its nuclear programs and missile testing. If NK launch a single missile more then all drills will be resumed 10 fold. Kim's choice.

100% agreed and understood! No easy answers. Except for Kim to abandon nuclear weapons. 12 countries have abandoned their nuclear weapons research programs.  The only one of them to be invaded is Ukraine, by Russia.  LOL

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Nwfaq/Nfaq7-4.html

They seem to be doing ok! LOL