Is There A "mafia" In Thailand?

Weho

You know the score Terry.

Recently I came out of a bar and saw a Thai giving a mate of mine the third degree, my mate was in shock and the bloke was nose to nose and giving it loads. I just steamed right in pushed the guy away and said #### you, my mate said he was talking to girl he knew and after she'd gone this bloke had come up giving it loads. the Thai was going who the fk are you and all that and telling me he's from a kickboxing gym and him and his mates are going to kill me, ok I say why wait do it now or fk off, he went, end of story or so I thought, back home thats it all over you wake up the next day lick your wounds and say 'so what'.

Not here though eh Terry. It's all about face, kickboxing matey had lost face and had to get me back to make face.

Next day three guys from the gym turn up where my mate works demanding that he tells them where I am, ok he says I'll call him, but instead calls local friendly mafia guy who we know and to look at wouldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding and certainly doesn't go around throwing his weight about. So he comes with some friends and some 11mm cannon (safety first) They tell local kickboxing bods to cool it or die. end of story.

Truth was my mate was cacking it, he'd gone with the kickboxers to a bar to wait and when the guys turned up he said it was like something out of the wild west, it all goes quiet, people start to leave, the barman ducks behind the counter. It was all very civillized and settled within twenty minutes.

Next night we were drinking and saw mafia guys, some hellos a few drinks and that was it nothing said. Blindin.

But it could have gone oh so wrong, just for push and a shove and a few words to help a good friend out. TIT.

Edited by Robski

well robski,

your a braver man than me as i would pull that on in perth but i would never do it in los.

its just that ive seen a few things happen that have given me a fright and as far as im concerned its just not worth my life.

that exact senario you have mentioned have got more than one farang killed. if these guys were the real deal you could of very easily ended up dead and not telling me your story.

good luck mate but i would'nt be doing that to often. :o

cheers

well robski,

your a braver man than me as i would pull that on in perth but i would never do it in los.

its just that ive seen a few things happen that have given me a fright and as far as im concerned its just not worth my life.

that exact senario you have mentioned have got more than one farang killed. if these guys were the real deal you could of very easily ended up dead and not telling me your story.

good luck mate but i would'nt be doing that to often. :o

cheers

You know it mate and after all the bother it caused I won't be doing it again. (though he is a good mate and we go back years)

It's ok to wake up with a few bruises, but it's better to wake up at all.

It's crazy the way things escalate here, as you say if the guy had been the real deal in the first place it would have ended differently, Thais 1 Brits 0.

Peace.

I have a friend living in pattaya and he said there are russian mafia in pattaya, but im not sure cause theres a ton of old bags down there alot of old farts and old dirty men lol

What a drag and a goon you are.

You've been but not feel dirty!

Most small gangs are referred to as Mafia.

Be warned, they may be disorganised and get caught for a lot of their crimes, but they are dangerous enough to kill you just to save face with their mates.