Taxi drivers’ Bangkok street brawl clip goes viral

webfact

4 hours ago, Toshiba66 said:

Not just Thai guys buddy. The girls are just as bad if not worse.

Yep. Saw two women crash their motorbikes into one another. Not going fast as on a mall car park. But neither would give way. One mid 30's the other late teens early 20's. They started scrapping and the older woman took off her shoe and was really walloping the young one. The crowd, mostly women just watched and filmed on their phones. Only broke up when a little old security guard got in between them. 

Sounds funny now but was actually nasty. The older woman wasn't going to stop until she'd had enough.

6 hours ago, DLang said:

So many Thai guys are just so angry, so delicate, so egotistical, with their culture of face tethering on the edge of psychosis. :sad:

Sounds like you are also describing the daily Thailand badgers on TV. Maybe we are all related.  Hope not 

Good fun.  I hope someone tossed the taxi drivers a few extra baht, for duking it out for gridlock entertainment....   If they just had cold pints, and a cute fight hostess for the front row seat, could you ask for more?   

What's the BIG deal about a fight? I drove a taxicab in San Francisco for a good number of years and I had at least thirteen fights, that I can remember, while I on duty. Later, when I started carrying Mace I no longer had to get my knuckles all banged up.

Thai drivers love to hit'n run... i was once knocked off a bike when sitting on the back of a bike taxi in Pattaya by a passing car... did they stop..... NO.  This w++++r is bitching about his side mirror being hit/touched... would love to know the stats on the number of people who have been hit by passing cars or bikes when the drivers/riders haven't stopped.

3 hours ago, oslooskar said:

What's the BIG deal about a fight? I drove a taxicab in San Francisco for a good number of years and I had at least thirteen fights, that I can remember, while I on duty. Later, when I started carrying Mace I no longer had to get my knuckles all banged up.

Maybe because its illegal to punch people in the face and to block traffic behind u. Maybe u need to use your mace on u self first?

4 minutes ago, Tilacme said:

No desire to engage with idiots, on any highway.

Very wise. The instances of "road rage" leading to excessive violence is a phenomenon that seems to be increasing, in many countries.

Here, a slight altercation can result is some very extreme behavior.

On 22/08/2017 at 2:24 PM, Tilacme said:

So long as they stand there without protecting the head and not distracting with the left jab before swinging the right hay bailer then I am happy.

I'm sure you could teach them a thing or two, if you were several decades younger lol