PM gives love to his admirers

webfact

PM gives love to his admirers

By The Nation

7b719c80b3450de6c1f7f4a15d9f22c7-sld.jpg

KORAT: -- “Good morning, love you," was how Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha greeted his admirers at Suranaree Technology University in Nakhon Ratchasima province, where the mobile Cabinet meeting will take place on Tuesday afternoon.

The PM emphasised the greeting by making a love heart sign with his hands.

It is the second day of the Cabinet meeting, with a water management mega project for the Northeast to be tabled for Cabinet’s consideration.

Also expected to be tabled is the mega high-speed rail project involving Thailand and China.

Before commencing the meeting, Prayut saw Suranaree Technology University exhibitions and premium OTOP products of the region.

He also spoke to one of his admirers, who came from Kalsin province.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/politics/30324557

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-08-22

Should have had a longer chat with the frog as I am sure the frog could have advised him on better PR skills than his present minions

I think he has finally lost his grip on reality though I expect some junta huggers will be along to justify their hero and pass blame to the shins.....

33 minutes ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha greeted his admirers.

Pomposity seems to have got the better of him. I believe the man has a serious personality disorder and is suffering from delusions of grandeur and self-importance.

Love him or hate him you have to admire him for his chutzpah. 

17 hours ago, mark131v said:

Should have had a longer chat with the frog as I am sure the frog could have advised him on better PR skills than his present minions

I think he has finally lost his grip on reality though I expect some junta huggers will be along to justify their hero and pass blame to the shins.....

our leaders ....:saai::shock1:

Edited by YetAnother

16 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

This guy gets weirder by the day and in a league of his own besides Trump. Scarier to have someone in such mental and unbalance state running the country.

In another story, he proclaimed himself "funny".  In English, "funny" can mean odd or strange.  He is neither.  He is a entitled fop and nothing more.  He makes Yingluck look more dignified and graceful everyday. 

15 hours ago, Thechook said:

And those that don't admire him?

...will be locked up over the weekend with Steve100.

The good news: the meeting of the admirers has not violated the ban on gatherings with more than 5 people.

Edited by Lupatria