Yingluck's Judgement Day (Live updates)

webfact

Just now, Thechook said:

Na they covered their arse on that one.  In a report yesterday they said they were taking a back seat and letting the police handle it all.

Yeah but we all know the Police are ordered to the Militaries dirty work

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, shanesox said:

So if she's done "a runner" like brother, like sister. Low life coward followed by the moronic uneducated red masses!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Sadly so true...

2 minutes ago, shanesox said:

So if she's done "a runner" like brother, like sister. Low life coward followed by the moronic uneducated red masses!

Sulking.jpg

3 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

Back in the good old days yes but now

He didn't manage to win several elections, avoid jail, flee the country and still openly meddle in the political pot without keeping those and plenty other much more significant connections. If the junta wasn't so sh!t scared of the family's ongoing and obviously sustainable power, this trial could have had some substance but when all you got is straws and nobody voted for you, y'all gotta clutch at something.

4 minutes ago, shanesox said:

Ooooohh, so pithy. Haven't heard that before.

14 minutes ago, steven100 said:

well well .....  another crook trying to do a runner ... and all the TV farang supporters will be ducking & weaving as usual ....  lol  :clap2:

god I love Thailand ....  cheers JAG.

Have you heard the verdict and are you sure she is doing a runner.  You sound like prayuth had her convicted and hung before charges were laid.  If she has slipped out I wouldnt be surprised if your mate prayuth knew about it.  Locking her up may be his downfall, kkeeping her with the boogie man thaksin keeps him in power.  National security and postpone elections.  2 ghosts make him more powerful than 1

2 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Have you heard the verdict and are you sure she is doing a runner.  You sound like prayuth had her convicted and hung before charges were laid.  If she has slipped out I wouldnt be surprised if your mate prayuth knew about it.  Locking her up may be his downfall, kkeeping her with the boogie man thaksin keeps him in power.  National security and postpone elections.  2 ghosts make him more powerful than 1

agree ......   and as you inferred, I am sure Khun Prayuth knows more about her than he's going to let on ...  he is quite aware how this is to proceed. imo

Nation TV reports that a truck for transporting inmates from the Correction Department arrives at the Supreme Court, leading to speculation about the verdict 

So there you go it was always going to be so and hence no reconciliation. 

9 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Nation TV reports that a truck for transporting inmates from the Correction Department arrives at the Supreme Court, leading to speculation about the verdict 

So there you go it was always going to be so and hence no reconciliation. 

of course lets forget the fact they ripped off the country with their fake deal worth millions, must be a red thing, ripping off Thailand is fine as long as you are ptp/red