Report On Thai Tv

robint

:o

I wonder if you handsome beautiful people at TVC could relay the early morning thai broadcasts of interest asap.

those of us linguistically challenged or living with spouse that considers it rude to comment (or otherwise keep

money tree flang in the dark)

would be most grateful

otherwise it becomes yyesterdays news in the press

after all you quote news agencies, why not live tv in these important days of unrest

you are not spreading panic, just real info

We at ThaiVisa post news bulletins as soon as they become available... in English... for an English language forum.

We acknowledge that the local Thai TV and radio announcements are more up to date... but it takes time for someone to translate them and re-issue them in English.

We currently have nobody on the forum who does this... and rely on external news services to perform this function.

If you (or any other member) are volunteering for such a service, I'm sure that forum admin would only be too happy to take you up on your kind offer... you never know... there might even be a beer or two in it for you... :o

But until such a translation service becomes available... we will continue to rely on external news sources.

As far as live TV broadcasts are concerned, there are a number of websites that offer access to the Thai TV stations news broadcasts. The legality of accessing thoses stations over the internet however is questionable... and should not be discussed here.

I trust I have answered your query... if you need further clarification and/or want to offer more suggestions... please do not hesitate to ask/offer.

:D

how about setting up a pinned RSS feeder page where all the news available is in one place, maybe with links to the discussion threads? I don't know if it is possible but if so it would be handy.

Edited by Grover

how about setting up a pinned RSS feeder page where all the news available is in one place, maybe with links to the discussion threads? I don't know if it is possible but if so it would be handy.

ok, I saw the RSS button at the bottom... :D:o

OP - there is something called COPYRIGHT you know.

Thaivisa can't just pinch other media organizations output purely for your convenience.

It really doesn't seem to bother them in the Thailand News Clippings forum, so why should they worry about screwing Thai TV stations too?

OP - there is something called COPYRIGHT you know.

Thaivisa can't just pinch other media organizations output purely for your convenience.

It really doesn't seem to bother them in the Thailand News Clippings forum, so why should they worry about screwing Thai TV stations too?

A presumptious statement. They (admin) are very careful about copyright laws, simply a matter of making arrangements with the various media departments as to what and how much is allowed.