Maid In Chiang Mai?

mobiryder

We'll be out in Moo Baan, looking for a reputable maid who can be trusted around valuables and has good references. Preferably one who speaks a little or alot of English.

We pay well and our last made while living in Bangkok was with us for 6 years.

If you have someone you recommend, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think you will get much response.

Anyone who has a good maid will want to hang onto them.

Best way to find a maid (and this is how we found ours) is to ask around in the local villiage..She won't be able to live far away as she needs to get to the house every day, unless you are offering a live-in job.

Failing that advertise in the local paper (Thai) whose offices are located in the mid section of Chiang Mai Land

I finally found a live-in maid and I've never been so happy in my life. I honestly wonder how we ever managed without one. I hope this one stays.... :o

It took a LONG time to find one. Not sure what 'paying well' means but I found that you better be prepaired to pay roughly minimum wage. (around 4000 baht, live-in and possibly providing her food (which is very cheap though). Any experience being a maid would be VERY helpful. Saves in having to teach her absolutely everything. Mine did stuff without asking from the start.. awesome.

I finally found a live-in maid and I've never been so happy in my life. I honestly wonder how we ever managed without one. I hope this one stays.... :o

It took a LONG time to find one. Not sure what 'paying well' means but I found that you better be prepaired to pay roughly minimum wage. (around 4000 baht, live-in and possibly providing her food (which is very cheap though). Any experience being a maid would be VERY helpful. Saves in having to teach her absolutely everything. Mine did stuff without asking from the start.. awesome.

chanchao, have a word with your maid, tell her someone is offering 5,500 for her. :D.

> Chanchao, have a word with your maid, tell her someone is offering 5,500 for her. smile.gif

Not a problem... What's she worth to you in transfer fees? :-) we of course would require compensation for the time we invested in finding her (and possibly training her). The would be due as a fee to start talking with her for a new contract. Starting to feel like a football manager now. :o:D