Police set up team to hunt Yingluck after ‘easy’ escape

webfact

8 hours ago, Thechook said:

Total incompetence by Prayuth and his elite security personnel,  couldn't guard a dead fish.  Thousands monitoring and guarding a monk who walks straight past, troops deployed, roadblocks set up to monitor Yingluk and the little old lady strolls out.

Don't get confused between "couldn't" and "don't want to" :whistling:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LannaGuy said:

5968229168_8b4d2c85dd_b.jpg

Love the bit in the OP where the plod went to her residence and someone told them she's not living there anymore!

"ok, thanks and sorry for troubling you khrap"!

Why don't they just appeal for her to nip round to their station for a chat about it, when convenient of course.:whistling:

Don't know about you guys but she has my congrats for outsmarting the most inept set of muppets ever to grace the face of this world. 

What with plod and the poet I could not imagine a more useless bunch of cretins and I would be very reluctant to employ any of them to do the job they are supposed to do. 

I believe that the poet has shot himself in both feet and as an earlier poster mentioned, sweet Y has all the cards in this poker game irrespective of how she evaded the highly trained special forces who were keeping her in check over in Land of smoke and mirrors. 

The rest of the the world is laughing at you dear leader, well at least those who give a rats bottom about you. 

Amazing how they can start looking for Yinluck & advising other countries "her status" within a week

when a rich idiot deliberately kills a police officer takes how long  ???

Please, do not insult the little intelligence I have left  Mr General

11 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

It is tempting to say that there must have been a deal made. And there might have been.

However, as the old adage says, the simplest answer is usually correct.

It is hard to discount sheer stupidity and incompetence.

..Im afraid she has slipped way down in my books..she should have stayed and faced the music.

Who's going to admit that having Yingluck leave was the best solution for both Yingluck and the government? She stays free and the Red Shirts don't have a reason to rally in the streets. The government still gets to seize assets and no cost to keep the peace. Gee, I wonder who would have let Yingluck escape?

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:47 AM, Thechook said:

Total incompetence by Prayuth and his elite security personnel,  couldn't guard a dead fish.  Thousands monitoring and guarding a monk who walks straight past, troops deployed, roadblocks set up to monitor Yingluk and the little old lady strolls out.

To much Red Bull consumed, puts everyone on a caffeine trip, but walking across borders in the south is an everyday event for locals.

I'm personally  glad she has left as no doubt there would have been some riots if she was convicted and jailed .

We all know anything is possible in the LOS the saddest or sadist thing is the poor old Burmese 2 ,has to be the most disgusting set up of these times.

9 hours ago, Mike555 said:

First the cop-killer "Boss," now Yingluck...Interpol must be getting tired of being asked to clean up the Thai justice system's abject incompetence and / or corruption.

Don't forget Shane Looker the suspect in the suitcase full of a girls body and animal parts who strolled home to Hua Hin , picked up his gear and strolled out of the country.

On 8/29/2017 at 4:47 AM, Thechook said:

Got to admit though she has livened up Thailand in more ways than one, this last week, and made a fool of Prayuth! (again)

Edited by maxcorrigan
more info.