Trying to find a maid

jacksonjack

Thanks for the "helpful" comments which I can rip apart with ease on numerous fronts. I was going to actually provide a helpful response/solution I found today but seeing as these forums are filled with people like yourselves, I won't bother making this forum better by giving a good answer. Keep making useless comments thaivisa! Won't be coming back to this forum thankfully for myself.

2 minutes ago, jacksonjack said:

Thanks for the "helpful" comments which I can rip apart with ease on numerous fronts. I was going to actually provide a helpful response/solution I found today but seeing as these forums are filled with people like yourselves, I won't bother making this forum better by giving a good answer. Keep making useless comments thaivisa! Won't be coming back to this forum thankfully for myself.

Somebodies having a bad day, there there diddums.:passifier::passifier::passifier:

19 minutes ago, jacksonjack said:

That's a shame because there's lots of really useful information to be found here - and a few laughs as well. You just have to filter out the nonsense.

1 hour ago, jacksonjack said:

Good bye.  You will not be missed.

Welcome to this forum !  Just ignore the house-horse-flies here; they'll land on anything they think is meat. There are many helpful people here, and lots of good information sharing.

Do note you can block posters you do not wish to see comments by.

cheers, ~o:37;

Just clean as you go,as it will just be about impossible to find a cleaner

for an hour or two every week or two,unless you would be prepared to 

pay 1/2 day wages ,which would be around 350 THB,and it depends

where you live.

regards worgeordie

13 hours ago, jacksonjack said:

Please don't go so soon.

If you follow most other threads on Thai Visa you will notice certain user names whose submissions consist entirely of baiting and passive aggressive/ad hominem attacks. This behavior has been noted by researchers to to fall within the spectrum of psychopathy.  These tedious contributions can be largely avoided by using the "ignore" function on the user control panel.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

Unknown-1.jpeg

Edited by Dipterocarp