Thief caught washing stolen motorbike

Rimmer

Thief caught washing stolen motorbike

image.jpeg

PATTAYA:--Payuk Kaewphumhae didn’t have much trouble finding who stole his motorbike. The alleged thief was washing it just a few blocks away.

The 35-year-old Sattahip man called police for help after he and neighbors detained a very drunk Chanok Suwan, 45, outside his home on Soi Dhammawittaya Aug. 21.

Payuk said he’d left his blue Yamaha Leo unlocked outside his house on Soi Bonkai for a few minutes, then came outside to find it gone.

Read more: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/thief-caught-washing-stolen-motorbike-184853

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2017-09-02

Can anyone help me understand how Thais justify these actions: lying, cheating, stealing as pertains to their Buddhist faith?

I understand how Christians justify their scummy ways. They ask God for forgiveness every Sunday in church and the scum dial gets reset to zero and they're good for another 6 days of scummery. 

How do Thais justify their ways? Granted, not all Thais do this, but it does seem to be a dominant trait.

5 hours ago, Cereal said:

Can anyone help me understand how Thais justify these actions: lying, cheating, stealing as pertains to their Buddhist faith?

I understand how Christians justify their scummy ways. They ask God for forgiveness every Sunday in church and the scum dial gets reset to zero and they're good for another 6 days of scummery. 

How do Thais justify their ways? Granted, not all Thais do this, but it does seem to be a dominant trait.

It's viewed as a birth rite.

Edited by stanleycoin

12 hours ago, Cereal said:

It's not Buddism it's Thainess