Prayut to meet Hun Sen in Phnom Penh on Sept 7

rooster59

Prayut to meet Hun Sen in Phnom Penh on Sept 7

prayut-hunsen.jpg

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will next week lead his cabinet ministers on an official visit to Cambodia to attend an informal joint cabinet meeting, and to boost bilateral relations.

The visit to Cambodia of the prime minister on Sept 7 will be his second official visit as guest of Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen.

Gen Prayut first visited Cambodia on Oct 30, 2014, while Hun Sen made an official two-day visit to Thailand on Dec 18, 2015.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/prayut-meet-hun-sen-phnom-penh-sept-7/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-09-02

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

informal joint cabinet meeting

A cute way of saying a p!ss up in my private bar, and my girls can twerk better than your girls.

A battle of the egos...who will win? Hun Sen is at a disadvantage as he doesn't have an Article 44.

On that basis I declare Prayut Chan-o-cha the winner?

1 hour ago, YetAnother said:

exactly, and if the thai one HAD a brain, this is about the last thing he should be doing

Ignoring the question if said Thai person had no brain.... the point is he has no other friends. Hun Sen is the lowest common denominator of his neighbours. Birds and feathers!

12 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Ignoring the question if said Thai person had no brain.... the point is he has no other friends. Hun Sen is the lowest common denominator of his neighbours. Birds and feathers!

Which perhaps is also why Thaksin got on with Hun Sen so very well, indeed didn't Hun Sen employ him as an economic-consultant for a short-time, after his downfall ?  :whistling:

I wonder whether they will have a friendly inter-governmental football-match again, and whether the Thai-PM might score this time, lots of potential for humour there ! :smile:

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/archives/team-hun-sen-scores-a-win-with-football-diplomacy-2883/