What is the point of the "In Your Face" section?

anotheruser

If it means that TV is going to allow a "thunderdome" environment and let grown ups talk with out moderation I welcome it. In your face implies confrontation. Obviously for you know who moderation is required but if they are going to create an off come the gloves environment I am all for it.

Okay I have looked at the section again. It seems to be news articles designed to get 13 year old children to respond. Nothing wrong with that. It is news that is too stupid to go under any other section. 

My suggestion at this point is let it be a section that isn't strictly curated. Let posters themselves make threads otherwise it will only be considered a testament to the stupidity of TV.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/01/2017 at 4:11 PM, anotheruser said:

If it means that TV is going to allow a "thunderdome" environment and let grown ups talk with out moderation I welcome it. In your face implies confrontation. Obviously for you know who moderation is required but if they are going to create an off come the gloves environment I am all for it.

I find it is the most heavily moderated section on Thaivisa Forums.

Many threads are ruined and it is often impossible to follow the flow.

I think "In Your Face" applies to the FMs who are posting as they are not allowed any leeway.

Archived