Please Recommend A Travel Agency

kalliorocks

Hi everyone,

i'm looking for a reliable and responsive travel agency that's easily accessible from or located in the downtown area of chiang mai that welcomes online enquiries in english. if you know of any, do you mind directing me to their website or posting their email address? thanks for your help!

Hi everyone,

i'm looking for a reliable and responsive travel agency that's easily accessible from or located in the downtown area of chiang mai that welcomes online enquiries in english. if you know of any, do you mind directing me to their website or posting their email address? thanks for your help!

I have had several agents in CM recommended to me and NONE of them ever worked out. Higher prices, long delays in responses or no response at all even if i presented myself in their office, confusion over routings, telling me that connections do not exist that certainly did...

I have had VERY good luck with Taurus Travel in Phuket for many years and did all of my bookings through email. Best prices I have found in Thailand, they respond very well (according to your schedule of course, people leaving sooner have priority), tickets show up at my door very quickly. When you book they will give you a bank acct number, you make the deposit to their acct from anywhere in Thailand and the deed is done..

I just this minute spoke to them and they are still very much open for biz and this is their current contact info:

www.taurus-travel.com

[email protected]

TEL : 076-344521-2

FAX : 076-344523

Added: Ora and Guy both speak excellent English and if you get a chance to drop by their office in Patong, do so. Very nice people indeed and we have many mutual friends...

Happy travels!

Edited by Dustoff

P & P travel on Thapae Road. (Assuming this is for arranging flights). It's on the left side of the road just before one of the temples on that road.

I mostly talk with them on the phone rather than email, no idea if they do email as well. (Probably).

They have the direct connection with the booking system and print tickets themselves, needless to say.

Then there's Charal travel, before you get to the big market on the right. Very big place, loads of staff, some of whom are likely a lot better than others..

P & P travel on Thapae Road. (Assuming this is for arranging flights). It's on the left side of the road just before one of the temples on that road.

I mostly talk with them on the phone rather than email, no idea if they do email as well. (Probably).

They have the direct connection with the booking system and print tickets themselves, needless to say.

Then there's Charal travel, before you get to the big market on the right. Very big place, loads of staff, some of whom are likely a lot better than others..

I have recently returned from Saudi Arabia on a ticket issued by P & P which was as follows: Bangkok - Frankfurt (Thai Airways) - Amsterdam (Lufthansa) - Frankfurt (Lufthansa) - Riyadh (Lufthansa). Jeddah - Dubai (Singapore Airlines) - Bangkok (Thai Airways). Business class all the way at a cost of approx THB160,000.

All went well until I tried to get on the SQ flight from Jeddah to Dubai. No way was I able to get on this flight due to the fact that SQ have no traffic rights on this leg. Why the <deleted>*k was the ticket issued if I could not use it. P & P screwed this up. The end result was that I paid another US$500 for the Jeddah to Dubai leg (just over 2 hours flight), 1st Class on Emirates, there was nothing else available. I am still waiting for news re a refund of the amount I had to fork out in Jeddah. I will not be using P & P again until I get a refund and an explanation from them. And of course an apology for the massive inconvenience caused.

Hi everyone,

I have had several agents in CM recommended to me and NONE of them ever worked out. Higher prices, long delays in responses or no response at all even if i presented myself in their office, confusion over routings, telling me that connections do not exist that certainly did...

I have had VERY good luck with Taurus Travel in Phuket for many years and did all of my bookings through email. Best prices I have found in Thailand, they respond very well (according to your schedule of course, people leaving sooner have priority), tickets show up at my door very quickly. When you book they will give you a bank acct number, you make the deposit to their acct from anywhere in Thailand and the deed is done..

I just this minute spoke to them and they are still very much open for biz and this is their current contact info:

www.taurus-travel.com

[email protected]

TEL : 076-344521-2

FAX : 076-344523

Added: Ora and Guy both speak excellent English and if you get a chance to drop by their office in Patong, do so. Very nice people indeed and we have many mutual friends...

Happy travels!

I can also recommend Taurus and their staff in Phuket.

I left a few blank credit slips signed so that they could process tockets and send them to me when I was not able to pick them up or was not evne going through Phuket.

Good luck