Suan Lum Night Bazaar Moving?

sabaijai

I've heard a rumor that Suan Lum Night Bazaar will soon be forced to move elsewhere. I don't know whether it's related to the removal of Lumphini Boxing Stadium (and is that certain?) or not.

Does anyone have any solid information on this?

Thanks.

I've heard a rumor that Suan Lum Night Bazaar will soon be forced to move elsewhere. I don't know whether it's related to the removal of Lumphini Boxing Stadium (and is that certain?) or not.

Does anyone have any solid information on this?

Thanks.

A company called VRMLBangkok proposed in 2003 that they use the site to build the tallest building in the world. This would be great, because there is such an urgent shortage of office space in the Sathorn area at the moment. You can find their website here: VRMLBangkok.com (Note: check there are no children behind you before looking).

They have not yet obtained permission from the land's owners, the Crown Property Bureau. In 2004, construction started on the Burj tower in Dubai, which will exceed the proposed height of the Suan Lum design by 70 metres when it (Burj) is completed in 2008.

^<deleted> was that link supposed to be about?

Brutal.

VRMLBangkok have not got around to building a one-page website, let alone the world's tallest building. In the meantime they've let their domain name lease expire.

[... and it's been hijacked by someone who wants their real website elsewhere to rank highly with Google for that particular pair of words, and does this by scraping together little bits of dead-end traffic from expired sites, and funneling Google's bots to other sites and then others that finally link back to their own as the acknowleged expert in the field of those words, or so Google will think. But you probably didn't want to know all that.]