Wellness Test

farangconnection

Me and Mrs F*T G*T went for full wellness tests at Ruam Phet Hospital Surin today. Good service; covered everything for 6,000 baht for the two of us. Same thing back in UK I was quoted 700 quid.(each) Missus, perfectly well, no cancerous growths, blood, liver, kidneys and everything else normal. Me, well that's another story. No, just kidding. Most things perfect, just a little case of Gall stones. Got to have three monthly checks to make sure they are stable.

Thought I'd put this on the net, cause I think it's well worth doing.

Me and Mrs F*T G*T went for full wellness tests at Ruam Phet Hospital Surin today. Good service; covered everything for 6,000 baht for the two of us. Same thing back in UK I was quoted 700 quid.(each) Missus, perfectly well, no cancerous growths, blood, liver, kidneys and everything else normal. Me, well that's another story. No, just kidding. Most things perfect, just a little case of Gall stones. Got to have three monthly checks to make sure they are stable.

T hats good information mate. Nice to here your Still a member of the Rolling Stones ooooooooooops got it wrong

You've got gall alright, you can tell that by reading your posts.......... :o

Good info and advice. Most of the hospitals in Isaan have similar programs and all are good value. Keep an eye on the gall stones. They never get smaller as time goes by. I suffered what I believed to be "common indigestion" and lower back pain for nearly a year. Turned out I had a stone the size of a "chimpanzee's thumb" (my wife's description). Had the gall bladder removed and all is well.

Edited by roietjimmy

hi Martin

Sorry to hear about the gall stones but glad your old trouble's have cleared up.

After all hemorroids and excessive flatulence can be troublesome! :o

TBWG :D

Good info and advice. Most of the hospitals in Isaan have similar programs and all are good value. Keep an eye on the gall stones. They never get smaller as time goes by. I suffered what I believed to be "common indigestion" and lower back pain for nearly a year. Turned out I had a stone the size of a "chimpanzee's thumb" (my wife's description). Had the gall bladder removed and all is well.

Yes the stones can create inflamation and that gives real pain with fever. Had my gallblader removed and all is well

:D

Yes the stones can create inflamation and that gives real pain with fever. Had my gallblader removed and all is well

KHUN F*T G*T is certainly inflamed alright........ :D

No need to add photos, they might be easily offended people, or people who suffer from a nervous deposition, never mind children who read this forum....... :D

A rather unsightly figure to say the least, truly horrific!!!!!!! :o

Edited by johnsurin