Current Finance Rates

Soi105

I went shopping today to buy a new truck for the company. I am gonna buy a Isuzu NKR Price around 920.000 THB. I noticed 2 things

1) There are big price differences between several official Isuzu dealers, up to 90.000 THB.

2) There is also a big interest rate differences between the several finance companies.

Anyone have updates of the current finance rates? I know if the dealer arrange the finance, they will get a part (kick back) of it. So I think it's better to go to my own bank

Hi

I have no idea about isuzu, but Chevy has always offering 0% intrest IF pay 50% of new Truck price as downpayment

rest should be payed with in 2yrs, i got my zafiral last time like that and they offering Captiva witht the same deal plus the extras as well.

I went shopping today to buy a new truck for the company. I am gonna buy a Isuzu NKR Price around 920.000 THB. I noticed 2 things

1) There are big price differences between several official Isuzu dealers, up to 90.000 THB.

2) There is also a big interest rate differences between the several finance companies.

Anyone have updates of the current finance rates? I know if the dealer arrange the finance, they will get a part (kick back) of it. So I think it's better to go to my own bank

I take a down payment of 15% and payback 3 years.

So I can not apply for the 0% :o

Hi

I have no idea about isuzu, but Chevy has always offering 0% intrest IF pay 50% of new Truck price as downpayment

rest should be payed with in 2yrs, i got my zafiral last time like that and they offering Captiva witht the same deal plus the extras as well.

I put 15% down on an Isuzu D-Max Highlander 3.0L auto with a list price of around 800k a few months ago and got finance over 4 years at 3.5% or so which is like an APR of 6.5% (on depreciating balance which they do not use).

Your 920k on 85% = 782k finance which at 3.5 (6.5) = 18,556 per month over 4 years and 23,979 over 3 years. 2 years is 34,847.

Just a little thing about Isuzu. When I first went to look at their trucks and those from Toyota, Isuzu were slightly more expensive but when I came to buy, they had removed the cost of the aircon from the window price and you had to add on 20 odd thousand. It might be that the 90k you are seeing is the insurance, options, aircon, tax, service, etc. etc.

Oh yes, I could not get that low deposit im my name, I had to use the wife. I would have needed about 25% to 40%.

Edited by torrenova

Thank you for your good info. I will use it for sure.

The price difference between the different Isuzu dealers is really amazing, I just have a closer look.

1) The exact same body at one Isuzu is 630.000 THB vs 690.000 THB

2) The exact same permit to drive in BKK 24 hours/day is 38.000 THB vs 50.000 THB

3) The almost same coolcontainer for at the back of the body is 200.000 THB vs 290.000 THB.

4) insurance etc... same story..

It's really worth the time to shop around :o , probably it will not be the same big differences for passenger cars (pick-ups etc..), but when you have the time... I would certainly do it

=================================================

I put 15% down on an Isuzu D-Max Highlander 3.0L auto with a list price of around 800k a few months ago and got finance over 4 years at 3.5% or so which is like an APR of 6.5% (on depreciating balance which they do not use).

Your 920k on 85% = 782k finance which at 3.5 (6.5) = 18,556 per month over 4 years and 23,979 over 3 years. 2 years is 34,847.

Just a little thing about Isuzu. When I first went to look at their trucks and those from Toyota, Isuzu were slightly more expensive but when I came to buy, they had removed the cost of the aircon from the window price and you had to add on 20 odd thousand. It might be that the 90k you are seeing is the insurance, options, aircon, tax, service, etc. etc.

Oh yes, I could not get that low deposit im my name, I had to use the wife. I would have needed about 25% to 40%.

The Isuzu I buy is not a passenger car. It's a truck.

Trucks are not allowed to drive in BKK during certain time, unless you have a permit

2) The exact same permit to drive in BKK 24 hours/day is 38.000 THB vs 50.000 THB

Don't remember ever having one of these when we bought our Ranger last year, what does it do?

Hi

I was interested to read this :o ! I am teetering on the verge of buying a new captiva, so I stopped by the Pattaya Chevvy dealership today to ask about finance packages, and got the usual 1 yr / 2yr / 3yr spiel. Double checked on the 50 % down and 0% over two year deal mentioned and they said they have and could never offer such a deal. :D

Can you provide more details of location of dealerships / finance companies that give away these deals

thanks

sinom

The Isuzu I buy is not a passenger car. It's a truck.

Trucks are not allowed to drive in BKK during certain time, unless you have a permit

Don't remember ever having one of these when we bought our Ranger last year, what does it do?

Surely this does not apply to pick ups my freind "big" trucks ok , not pick ups

Thank you for your good info. I will use it for sure.

The price difference between the different Isuzu dealers is really amazing, I just have a closer look.

1) The exact same body at one Isuzu is 630.000 THB vs 690.000 THB

3) The almost same coolcontainer for at the back of the body is 200.000 THB vs 290.000 THB.

4) insurance etc... same story..

It's really worth the time to shop around :o , probably it will not be the same big differences for passenger cars (pick-ups etc..), but when you have the time... I would certainly do it

=================================================

It is like part exchanging a car. Some dealers give you more for your old one but charge a higher price for the new model whilst others offer a poor trade in but a more competitive price. At the end of the day, it is the total cost that you have to worry about.

One caveat about your truck is the permit cost. I cannot believe they are the same with 12k difference but if so, then that 12k saving may disappear in year 2. You need the costs over the vehicle's lifetime under your operation.