Overstay For Child + Timing Of Our Border Run

Could anyone help us with a couple of questions about overstay for our daughter.

Our situation is as follows:

- We are a family of 5, holding UK passports, all with 1 year multi-entry type O non-immigrant visas from the Hull Consulate

- We have been doing our border runs to Mae Sai every 90 days - we live in Chiang Mai

- For myself and our 3 kids - our permit to stay stamp runs out on the 10th July since we all did a border run on 12th April - but my husband also left the country on a trip at end of April, so he has a valid stamp until the 28th July.

- My husband and 20 month daughter are doing a trip back to England next week - they leave on the 15th July. Me and our other 2 kids must do a border run before this Friday to get our new stamps, my husband doesn't need to come obviously. We are wondering whether our daughter will have to come to do the border run?

I've read that overstay for kids is not a big problem - but does that apply to our kind of visa and the 90 day stamps, or just other kinds of tourist visa/visa waiver? If I don't take my daughter with me this week to Mae Sai, she will have a 5 day overstay when she leaves the country on the 15th.....

Is it possible to do that? Will she get a black mark on her record which might make visa renewals in the future more of a problem?

Immigration office is closed in CM until the 9th, so we are not able to ask there.

Also we were planning to do the actual border run on the 10th - which is the day our stamp runs out... is this okay? Previously we have done it a few days beforehand.

Any advise about our daughters stamp and how to time our run would be gratefully received!

thanks

Jo