Who Are Thaivisa's Best Bloggers?

cdnvic

Which Blog do you vote for as the best of Thaivisa?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is from the top rated blogs in our blog section. The top blogger of the month will have their blog linked right to the main forum page for the next month. Voting ends at the end of the month. Vote now, or watch while the nominees make that last post that may put them over the top.

Read them now.....

Tas?

RandomChances

The Gentleman Scamp?

Cheeky Farang

Chris Lourens?

What about The Moog?  :D

good question, I wonder why it was ignored? :o

I wonder why you didn't read the answer. Here it is(again):

The top five rated blogs as rated by readers, with the exception of those written by an admin/mod we chosen.

cv

The top five rated blogs as rated by readers, with the exception of those written by an admin/mod we chosen.

cv

Both Scampy and Moogy are on 3.2....................

cv

Both Scampy and Moogy are on 3.2....................

At the time I picked them Scampy was the higher.

I may be forced into doing an update, in a blatent attempt to get votes:P. I have'nt botherd much in fact the last update was about 6 months ago, due to crappy connections and a general feeling of can't be arsedness.

Cheeky's is probably the best and most consistent one there, pitty a lot of the old posts were lost.

Cheeky Farang's blog has made many a boring enjoyable.

We have made plans to meet, but time wasn't on our side (next time mate).

C'mon guys, who else has a blog that they want to get made known.

Fame awaits you.

Well life is tough, there you go.

A propos nothing: When banned, blog updates are unloggonnable

Thats not good for long-term blogwriting incentive.

Ok, I'll try to explain this slowly as you didn't seem to understand the first two times I explained it.

When someone publishes a blog, other members can rate it. One vote per member.

The board software keeps a running tally of the average rating.

I queried the board software as to which were the top five ranked blogs as rated by our members, as of the time this topic started. The top five blogs were the ones listed in the poll. I didn't play any favourites, I didn't vote, and I can't see how anyone could have a problem with that method. The board's members simply rated the other five higher.

Your blog is quite good, as are many others who missed out on the selection. The big difference is that they took it with a bit of grace. Don't diminish the well deserved attention their blogs are getting by making this a "poor me" thing about you. You aren't a victim here, you just didn't have the votes, accept it.

cv

Cheeky Farang is our blogging champion this month!

:o

Congrats to all five for your excellent blogs, and to everyone else who's been blogging along with them. Cheeky's blog will be prominently featured on Thaivisa in the coming days, and we'll have many more blogs featured soon!

Thanks everyone. :D