What A Jerk

English Noodles

I am using one2call pre pay system on my mobile phone. What i want to know is can i get a certain number barred from calling me? Just one particular mobile number that i dont want to be able to call me.

This is a strange thing, It is not someone i have given my number to but just some ###### who just called at random and now calls 20-30 times per day allowing the phone to ring once and then hang up. It has become very annoying but before i change my number i wanted to try this first :o

Noodles.

I put my mobile number in the BK Post when I was looking for staf a few years ago and I got this call from this guy asking if I was looking for some "Nice young Thai Men" not clicking I carried on the cnversation until th penny dropped and I put the phone down.

hecontinued to call me for about 3 months at least 4 times a week sometimes at 3 or 4 in the morning saying "Are you sure you are not gay"

In the end he gave up, but I certainly wasn't gona change my number because o this particular ass@ole

Most newer phones have an option to use different ringtones for different callers. I use this with unwanted callers assigning them a mute ringtone.

Brilliant that never crossed my mind. :o Actually could also post their digits somewhere, and perhaps they will find how much fun it is! :D

Most newer phones have an option to use different ringtones for different callers. I use this with unwanted callers assigning them a mute ringtone.

this is a very handy option to use for "unwanted" callers.not that I have ever used it though... :o

Can you divert calls received from this number? Eg back to the caller's own number or the appropriate authorities? Similar to the mute ringtone, newer Nokia's also have a function where you can elect which calls the phone will answer - you could put the offending number into a group which isn't answered - along with calls from the office and the like.

Why not post the offending number on here and we can all give it a call? Or does it not reply?

Lucky

Thats exactly what i do for unwanted female attention... love my sony ericsson p900

I just spent 5 minutes looking for this option on my phone. Apparently my old crap phone doesn't have this option. :o

• 1 month later...