World Cup

Siam_superfly

Its almost here...The World Cup...all aboard the Australian World Cup bandwagon......

This will be a time of joy for the Australian soccer fan......and time of sorrow for the English soccer fan.....

Forward....

Australia finishes 2nd in its Group stage...

Australia finishes in the last 8 .......

mmm, like to see Oz do well but a tough group - Brazil, Croatia & Japan.

Brazil and any of the others could go through tbh.

Italy, USA, Czech and Ghana is another hard one to call.

But the real group of death IMO is:

Argentina

Ivory Coast

Serbia & Montenegro

Holland

ouch!! :o:D

I hope they get through so we get to spank their bottom. BTW girls, friendlies don't count :o

jackoff.....Friendlies dont count only when England lose....if u had beaten us, u would be posting ur arse of about it.....can u imgine the stink if Australia draws or beats a Brasil etc in this W Cup.......

Ur going to hear all about....

Its almost here...The World Cup...all aboard the Australian World Cup bandwagon......

This will be a time of joy for the Australian soccer fan......and time of sorrow for the English soccer fan.....

Forward....

Many fitting words come to mind, none I should repeat, Its plainly bloody obvious, The Roo's, will only taste defeat..... :o

redrus

Ps; additions welcome....

I hope they get through so we get to spank their bottom. BTW girls, friendlies don't count :o

if u had beaten us, u would be posting ur arse of about it.....can u imgine the stink if Australia draws or beats a Brasil etc in this W Cup.......

Ur going to hear all about....

Not really, as what's there to shout about in beating oz? :D The only way you're going to beat Brasil or any other side with any substance under competition is by having more of your side in European teams and waiting a couple generations, or through sheer luck :D

Well, England cannot possibly win. They've got the excuses made already:

Rooney owes a bookie a few bob.

And the captain suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder.

I just have to crack up at that : " Sir, he can't play, he can't play, he ties his laces left over right and not right over left........".

Cameroon anybody?. :D

• 1 month later...

Forward....

The little bugger is right so far......... :o

Forward....

Not so little bugger, if my feelings are right :D

Forward....

Not so little bugger, if my feelings are right :D

Expand.... :D

I reckon it will be close, but any prediction by me for an Australian win would completely backfire.. So I will say 1-0 Italy.... so that means the Ozzies will go through !!!

Italy are not looking THAT GOOD

Australia are not THAT BAD

Could have got a result against Brazil had it not been for poor finishishing.

I wish them well (but of course not to be in the competition longer than England..naturally..that would be too embarrassing

Australia will win the cup, Brazil will need more then the refs if we meet them again, England will need to play all there reserves on the field at the same time to even make it competitive.

AUssie aussie aussie......oi oi oi

Australia will win the cup, Brazil will need more then the refs if we meet them again, England will need to play all there reserves on the field at the same time to even make it competitive.

AUssie aussie aussie......oi oi oi

Sadly Oz will be flying home before the final. :o