Ignore Erco

chonabot

I realise by opening this thread I am not "ignoring" him , but I was always a

" Do as I say , not as I do" kind of bloke.

IGNORE HIM , HE WILL GO AWAY

I have stopped stoking his fire , let's just pretend he doesn't exist.

Because in the real world , he couldn't survive.

:o

a call to ignore erco is futile...in forums such as thai.visa we are all anonymous and are able to hurl abuse at will. Any one could come along and declare 'Gandhi was a fag'...'Martin Luther King was a sex pervert'...'Nelson Mandela supports Al Qaeda' and there would always be a response. Other than to exercise a brutal censorship whaddaya gonna do?

Leave it...most folks will find dumb sh1t pronouncements unworthy of response and turn on the tv instead...

a call to ignore erco is futile...in forums such as thai.visa we are all anonymous and are able to hurl abuse at will. Any one could come along and declare 'Gandhi was a fag'...'Martin Luther King was a sex pervert'...'Nelson Mandela supports Al Qaeda' and there would always be a response. Other than to exercise a brutal censorship whaddaya gonna do?

Leave it...most folks will find dumb sh1t pronouncements unworthy of response and turn on the tv instead...

The tipsiworrier speaks words of wisdom.

look out phazey...you're startin' to mess with tutsi's alter ego...Fred C Dobbs

'A tipsi worrier am I???...well I can drink your crew under the table any day and still recite passages from Paradise Lost. Any more of this and I'll let tipsiworrier out of yer gut in little round holes...hissss...'

while we're at it there are some other loud-mouthed schoolyard types that become abusive when they are disagreed with and their friends that should either be expelled back to the bear pit or given a stern warning regarding civilized behaviour on a family website...

while we're at it there are some other loud-mouthed schoolyard types that become abusive when they are disagreed with and their friends that should either be expelled back to the bear pit or given a stern warning regarding civilized behaviour on a family website...

here here :o

expelled...expelled? What family website we talking about here?

has to be said... He has done a dam good solo effort at winding a lot of people up...

To use an example: :D

If you throw a dog a stick and it does'nt chase it, yer gonna stop throwing right?

change tactics throw the dog instead :o

has to be said... He has done a dam good solo effort at winding a lot of people up...

To use an example:    :D

If you throw a dog a stick and it does'nt chase it, yer gonna stop throwing right?

Erco has taken a well deserved rest from the forum.

The dog has been thrown !!

Thanx Dr Pat

very easy to ignore him this way :D

Shame, his drivel had become more coherent recently.:D

Though no doubt an ercoalike will troll up shortly. :D