• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, sirmud63 said:

really??

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:  Debunked a long time ago. Fake News started by Sean Hannity. Really.

Too good to check: Sean Hannity’s tale of a Trump rescue

"That’s a Boeing 727 jet that was part of a Trump Shuttle fleet — an airline that Trump briefly owned before it was essentially seized by the banks because he failed to make payments on his loans."

"Trump had put the Trump Shuttle up for sale on April 27, 1990, but by September couldn’t make loan payments and needed to cut a new deal with his bankers."

"By the time the TOW company went off to war, Trump had not paid interest on a $235 million Citibank loan for months."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/08/11/too-good-to-check-sean-hannitys-tale-of-a-trump-rescue/?utm_term=.f87139fd4fca

Hair Force One

"Donald Trump was never involved with Tower Air, nor could we find any evidence he ever transported stranded Gulf War soldiers."

http://www.snopes.com/trump-tower-air/

1.png

12 minutes ago, Meljames said:

Good story anyway;  

from Snopes....

FALSE

ORIGIN

An anecdote about Donald Trump, Tower Air, and stranded Gulf War soldiers appeared from the ether in February 2016.  The story, attributed to a veteran named “Ron Knouse,” held that Trump stepped in with his airline (Tower Air, according to this story) to aid soldiers during that conflict when the military failed to do right by them, and seemed to originate from a web site called The Trump Times.

Tower Air went out of business in 2000, and we could find no evidence linking Trump to the company in any capacity during its operational years. A December 1994 New York Times article (about an incident of vandalism at John F. Kennedy Airport) named former El Al marketing official Morris K. Nachtomi as the airline’s CEO and founder:

i read that too , its BS. or , fake news . nothing to back it up . thats trumps plane on the tarmac,carnt deny that .

sirmud, there are those who will say this is fake news, a set up, a fraud, because there are some where who are so poisoned against Trump, that they will never see any good.  They lead sad lives.

Interestingly, he hasn't tried to make mileage from this, but he's still the devil in democrats eyes.

It took me less than a minute to find this. It's called a search on the internet. Please use it.

Tower Air went out of business in 2000, and we could find no evidence linking Trump to the company in any capacity during its operational years. A December 1994 New York Times article (about an incident of vandalism at John F. Kennedy Airport) named former El Al marketing official Morris K. Nachtomi as the airline’s CEO and founder:

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The occupier of the White House just can't get over his tiny little hands:

"Trump reportedly loathes the ongoing jokes that his hands are freakishly small."

"In fact, jokes about the billionaire hand size has haunted him for decades,

though a renewed interest in his digits spiked during his presidential campaign and, now, presidency."

"It started 30 years ago when Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter described Trump as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in Spy magazine."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-hands-too-big-apos-232506680.html

1 minute ago, sirmud63 said:

i read that too , its BS. or , fake news . nothing to back it up . thats trumps plane on the tarmac,carnt deny that .

Easy enough to prove if DT was on the board or otherwise involved in the airline.

Snope's has a good record of debunking, are you able to back up your suggestion of it being bs?

/

Brilliant! He's 70 years old and your problem is his sexual prowess? If anything could get him to be "happy" I'll donate. He's the leader of the free world (love him or hate him), I want decisions made from rational viewpoints. Most of mine have been made "after the fact."

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

5 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

The problem is that it all seems so manufactured - he stayed clear of the human reality of the disaster during his first visit, and it would appear to those cynics amongst (of which I am one) that this is a hastily organised photo-op to try to address the negative criticism he received.

45 doesn't have a charitable bone in his body. If he does anything for anybody it's because ultimately he will benefit tenfold - or more. He has not one redeeming quality. 

trump the biggest liar and con man in history
if he farted he would sue you for not paying if sniffed the smell
i believe anyone that voted for him see a reflection off him in the mirror 

"I believe anyone that voted for him see a reflection off him in the mirror"

Yeah, I agree. That can be the only answer for a trump supporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"Asked what families told him earlier when he visited with kids and their parents in a play area, Trump said: “They were just happy. We saw a lot of happiness. It’s been really nice. It’s been a wonderful thing. As tough as this was, it’s been a wonderful thing, I think even for the country to watch it and for the world to watch. It’s been beautiful.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/09/02/mind-trump-hurricane-victims-happy-harvey-beautiful-country.html

14 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

I bet Donald Jr and Eric looks at the pictures of their Daddy hugging children and quietly think "Dad I would have given anything for one of those".

wow you sound like one of those (election) losers for whom every silver lining has a cloud.

Edited by JHolmesJr

10 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

mr trump has handled this crisis with aplomb, giving the hillary supporters nothing to kvetch about. yet the brickbats are out….tut tut.

He's done better than I expected. It's far from over though, the real test will be in the coming months and how long it takes Houston and the hit areas to get back to a normal existence. NOLA took years. 

10 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

He is doing a terrific job with building up Houston's moral after the floods. 

For the Trump bashers, it must be horrible to have him live in your heads this way 

UMM...what? He only went back because he was soundly and deservedly criticized for not meeting and interacting with victims on his first visit, which would have seemed much more genuine. I and numerous colleagues were offered jobs at one of Trump's many business failures back in 1989. Being familiar with what a bratty, buffoony, blowhard phony con man he was even way back then, none of us took the bait. Good thing as this particular business failed after only 3 years. 

Edited by Skeptic7

I'm wondering how much he pushed himself for hugging a black kid. He has alredy proved that he is a hater, but he got this opportunity to pretend again just like before election, because he already knows that he definitely needs more votes for second term. Second term is all he thinks about.

Of course he got some supporters. Supporters who have a lot in common with Mr Trump. 

Time will be the solution.

God bless America 

Edited by Foozool

All major news channels all day yesterday were all Trump shaking hands, kissing babies and feeding the unfortunate, it looked like the second coming of Christ. 

Are you kidding me? nothing else happen in the world? Thank god for NK and the hydrogen bomb, otherwise I was about to loose my lunch.

Given the support Trump has among the American public , I am sure Their ratings for that day will suffer.

Edited by sirineou

46 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

TTrump gave him $100 and wished him luck.   Note; if Trump is worth $10 billion, as he says he is, then $100 is  1/100 millionth of that.  If you had a million dollars, it would be like giving 1 penny to the stranded motorist.   Of course, Trump didn't even do what the story said he did.  Ho Hum.

The Spokeswoman for the White House has stated the occupier of same,

will donate $1 Million from his "personal money" to the relief efforts for the sufferers in Texas.

Which makes that a $100 bucks from his "personal money" of an alleged "$10 Billion".

Keep an eye on that to see if it materializes.

As with the $5.6 Million (He claimed it was $6 Million for several days afterward, both at rallies and on TV morning shows) that he raised at a fundraiser and pledged to veterans.

Only to cough up about $1.5 million.

And he did not pay the rest until he was called out four months later.

By the press.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/30/tomorrow-trump-will-give-more-details-about-his-donations-to-vets-heres-what-we-still-dont-know/

Oh, hold on, lookie here:

White House walks back promise about Trump donating his ‘personal money’ to Harvey victims

"On Thursday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters that President Trump would donate $1 million of his “personal money” to Hurricane Harvey victims." 

"Asked by a reporter if she knew whether Trump’s donation would be “coming from his own money or from the Trump Foundation,” Sanders dodged."

“I haven’t had a chance to do that,” she said, suggesting she hadn’t yet had a chance to ask the president where the money would be coming from."

https://thinkprogress.org/white-house-walks-back-trumps-promise-to-give-1-million-of-his-personal-money-to-harvey-victims-4691cf5e6dd6/

Edited by iReason

7 hours ago, iReason said:

The occupier of the White House just can't get over his tiny little hands:

"Trump reportedly loathes the ongoing jokes that his hands are freakishly small."

"In fact, jokes about the billionaire hand size has haunted him for decades,

though a renewed interest in his digits spiked during his presidential campaign and, now, presidency."

"It started 30 years ago when Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter described Trump as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in Spy magazine."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-hands-too-big-apos-232506680.html

He was simply having a joke at his own expense.

It was pretty funny.

16 hours ago, Credo said:

He is not really capable of being nice.   This, along with many of his other 'humanitarian' actions seem very contrived.   

Watching him 'help' people adds new meaning to the word FAKE.    

Sociopaths know what to do, how to impersonate real empathy and concern for others, and most importantly when to do it.

They are frequently good learners, watching and copying real people.

That's how the high functioning ones rise to the sort of level that Trump has achieved.

But they are hollowed out to accommodate their relentless, self centered, callous ambition.

It's all a sham.

13 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

I bet Donald Jr and Eric looks at the pictures of their Daddy hugging children and quietly think "Dad I would have given anything for one of those".

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/11/donald-trump-jr-college-classmate-claims-trump-knocked-son-ground-in-front-friends-once

If 45 would have gotten a few when he was growing up maybe he wouldn't be the type of individual he is now. Just sayin...

6 hours ago, Enoon said:

Sociopaths know what to do, how to impersonate real empathy and concern for others, and most importantly when to do it.

They are frequently good learners, watching and copying real people.

That's how the high functioning ones rise to the sort of level that Trump has achieved.

But they are hollowed out to accommodate their relentless, self centered, callous ambition.

It's all a sham.

So you know he's a sociopath because he acts normally?

9 hours ago, iReason said:

The Spokeswoman for the White House has stated the occupier of same, will donate $1 Million from his "personal money" to the relief efforts for the sufferers in Texas.  Which makes that a $100 bucks from his "personal money" of an alleged "$10 Billion".

Keep an eye on that to see if it materializes.  As with the $5.6 Million (He claimed it was $6 Million for several days afterward, both at rallies and on TV morning  shows) that he raised at a fundraiser and pledged to veterans.

Only to cough up about $1.5 million.

And he did not pay the rest until he was called out four months later. By the press.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/30/tomorrow-trump-will-give-more-details-about-his-donations-to-vets-heres-what-we-still-dont-know/

Oh, hold on, lookie here:

White House walks back promise about Trump donating his ‘personal money’ to Harvey victims

"On Thursday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters that President Trump would donate $1 million of his “personal money” to Hurricane Harvey victims." 

"Asked by a reporter if she knew whether Trump’s donation would be “coming from his own money or from the Trump Foundation,” Sanders dodged."

“I haven’t had a chance to do that,” she said, suggesting she hadn’t yet had a chance to ask the president where the money would be coming from."

https://thinkprogress.org/white-house-walks-back-trumps-promise-to-give-1-million-of-his-personal-money-to-harvey-victims-4691cf5e6dd6/

45 making a "pledge"? LOL who in their right mind believes a word this pathological LIAR says?

He lies about EVERYTHING. He is sick.