She’s gone, Prawit says, get over it

webfact

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, starky said:

I'm not a tin foil hat nutter or a mad conspiracy theorist I do however find it pretty strange that there has been absolutely no communication whatsoever from YL herself.

Maybe silence is part of the deal? Or perhaps she, her brother, and the PR team are getting their stories lined up and waiting for the right timing?

Had she 'disappeared" as some imaginative posters keep suggesting, then I wouldn't think Thaksin, her son, her husband, all her siblings and some "close sources" from PTP/UDD would have all been so quiet.

Once again, the Thai people are being fooled, told fairy stories or brushed away with forget it, which just emphasizes, yet again, the elite hiso political class is beyond the law. 

Edited by Baerboxer

14 hours ago, tbthailand said:

in other news, Prayut praises research on mangos, ... 

Following his trip to issan, where he was seen to wonder off into an orchard and hold lengthy conversations with many individual trees, following his initial rousing address to the orchard in general.

22 hours ago, chowny77 said:

The guy is a moron! Just look at him..........he would struggle to run a ma & pa shop with the IQ he possibly has. A complete Gimp!

The richest people run this country. Not the best people. This is what happens when people buy their positions. 

Maybe silence is part of the deal? Or perhaps she, her brother, and the PR team are getting their stories lined up and waiting for the right timing?

Had she 'disappeared" as some imaginative posters keep suggesting, then I wouldn't think Thaksin, her son, her husband, all her siblings and some "close sources" from PTP/UDD would have all been so quiet.

Once again, the Thai people are being fooled, told fairy stories or brushed away with forget it, which just emphasizes, yet again, the elite hiso political class is beyond the law. 

Maybe silence is part of the deal, there certainly must be a reason as to why Yingluck and her " team", previously so adept at using social media, often to the extreme discomforture of the junta, have been silent. Frankly there must be something enforcing that silence, otherwise news of her whereabouts, if not announced, would have probably leaked.

Perhaps better not to totally dismiss speculation born from such silence as the result of an overactive imagination, in case?

I certainly am keeping an "open mind".

On 9/4/2017 at 1:31 PM, webfact said:

The public is no longer interested because they’re aware she’s gone,” he said on Monday.

That's not true.

The public is happy that she is safe now not suffering from an injustice army ruler.

And the govt is happy also. No trouble ahead. They helped her to flee. So everybody should be happy.

On 4.9.2017 at 8:45 AM, lust said:

I don't understand how Thai people have survived so long with such incompetence in this country...

Some things do not run as they should in public performance but sometimes think about possible reasons behind. I could imagine there are a lot people who are happy that she is out of the country with less opprtunities than if she was a kind of red shirt mertyrer in Thai jail.

On 04/09/2017 at 3:29 PM, Bluespunk said:

Yeah, you may want to rethink that...

"The public is not interested because they know she is gone"

I very rarely comment on Thai political affairs because it is not in my best interests to do so.

I can say that the talk at the temple (it has been a "Buddha Day") for the last few days and the gossip

is all about the flight of Yingluck. I don't understand it all but I am starting to learn a few words. My 

wife refuses to discuss it in order to protect me from "foolishness".

These poor people have been scammed by the former regime, but they are proud that

Yingluck so easily evaded the very heavy wheels of Thai Justice. Thailand is a very

complicated country, it is far beyond me and I thought I knew a little.

I can only relate it to Ned Kelly in my own country. Steal from the rich and poor and keep it.

Edward Kelly, a common thief and murderer is almost worshiped in Aust. Say no more!

On 04/09/2017 at 1:45 PM, lust said:

I don't understand how Thai people have survived so long with such incompetence in this country...

Well, it truly is funny that Thailand has huge overseas credits and a relatively high standard of living.

If you see a poor person (unwashed, unclean, unemployed) it is because they have chosen to do so.

(or disabled but that is mostly another scam)

Most of Thailand gets along very well. They are not directly involved in politics, in turn no one in "authority" pesters them.

They do not know of the accusations you make, or if they do they know better than make waves.

They live a rich and fulfilling life. My wife and I see no police or army except by invitation.

They work hard. They are proud. They have a rich culture. I am proud to be accepted into "my"

small community. We work to make small things happen after much debate.

Thai people have survived for a long time, longer than your civilization, and will continue to do so.

Without your judgements. 

11 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Well, it truly is funny that Thailand has huge overseas credits and a relatively high standard of living.

If you see a poor person (unwashed, unclean, unemployed) it is because they have chosen to do so.

Most of Thailand gets along very well. They are not directly involved in politics, in turn no one in "authority" pesters them.

They do not know of the accusations you make, or if they do they know better than make waves.

They live a rich and fulfilling life. My wife and I see no police or army except by invitation.

They work hard. They are proud. They have a rich culture. I am proud to be accepted into "my"

Thai people have survived for a long time, longer than your civilization, and will continue to do so.

Without your judgements. 

Sorry, I must add that no one goes hungry in "my" village. Not the Asian Wolves (Dingoes), the cats, the chirping birds. Nor any one down on their

luck or sick. The monks are fed adequately, the temple is maintained. My village is a microcosm of most of Asia. Bar life is not all of Asia,

tourist hubs and sex bars. Most of Asia is country life, just getting on with life and living. You maybe need to get out more.

5 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

Without your judgements. 

"Thai people have survived for a long time, longer than your civilization,..." And Thai civilization is how long? And the other party ("lust") who you are addressing is of what civilization? :whistling:

Curiouser and curiouser............that is me :thumbsup:

<deleted> How could a government not know that an acussed corrupt X Prime Minister is fleeing the country and not even be aware that she has crossed the border and where she has gone. I guess she must have swum across the Mekong river to freedom. Sounds like money talks.

4 minutes ago, BradWilkins said:

<deleted> How could a government not know that an acussed corrupt X Prime Minister is fleeing the country and not even be aware that she has crossed the border and where she has gone. I guess she must have swum across the Mekong river to freedom. Sounds like money talks.

Can she swim? Wish i was there when she swam across the river She would of looked great in Bikinis

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:43 PM, darksidedog said:

Given that he doesn't know where she is, or how she got away, how can he say with certainty that no high ranking officials helped?

By that reasoning how can he know that YOU didn't help.  He may simply be well enough informed to eliminate the people to whom he refers.