Pattaya urine drug tests all around the city, why ?

thailandroadblock

13 minutes ago, The manic said:

The majority of recreational drug users are NOT reckless low life's and most are more intelligent and balanced than you whose opinions refelect and outdated USA propoganda campaign that was always a lie.

No you are conflating the issue: My opinion reflects what I observe in Pattaya, and even Stevie Wonder could see it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, morrobay said:

No you are conflating the issue: My opinion reflects what I observe in Pattaya, and even Stevie Wonder could see it.

It is impossible to conflate a single issue.  If anything it is you who is conflating the issues.

They should be doing this 24/7 all over. One factor in all this reckless driving around here is that about 25% of the local population are on methamphetamine.
So whats more important their civil rights or your safety .  And the only reason these and other types of searches are not a "Western practice " is because of the liberal saps and the ACLU.  

25 % of the local population is on meth... Where did you got those fantasy numbers from[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] ??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, bleble said:

Reading another post I found this, and they are checking at 3 locations around Pattaya:

SOI SOPHON CABLE,

SOI KORPAI

SOI PETCHAKOO

Where are these streets ?!

Nowhere where Farang go. But I agree its taking the piss and I do not approve as the war on drugs is a war on the people. If I thought this was to become a feature of Life in Pattaya I would relocate.

3 minutes ago, The manic said:

Nowhere where Farang go. But I agree its taking the piss and I do not approve as the war on drugs is a war on the people. If I thought this was to become a feature of Life in Pattaya I would relocate.

People do not walk in the streets ? I do not know where is your life but many people go out of their condo !

Just now, bleble said:

People do not walk in the streets ? I do not know where is your life but many people go out of their condo !

Read my thread and calm down. I get out and about all times of day and night and have never seen random drug testing in 12 years. The fact it is making the news indicated how unusual it is. With regards to walking:my understanding is the unfortunately victims of this vile drug testing were all drivers not walkers unlike Bangkok Sukhumvit where pedestrians were targeted. I don't go to the areas mentioned in the video, one of which has a reputation for gang and gun battles. If it spreads to other areas of Pattaya I will move out.

21 hours ago, The manic said:

Read my thread and calm down. I get out and about all times of day and night and have never seen random drug testing in 12 years. The fact it is making the news indicated how unusual it is. With regards to walking:my understanding is the unfortunately victims of this vile drug testing were all drivers not walkers unlike Bangkok Sukhumvit where pedestrians were targeted. I don't go to the areas mentioned in the video, one of which has a reputation for gang and gun battles. If it spreads to other areas of Pattaya I will move out.

It used to be quite regular some years ago when the police raided clubs in Walking Street in the early hours and tested for drugs - not heard about any recently but that is always a possibility under the current regime........

Not sure if you would call that random or not?

http://www.pattayamail.com/news/tourists-detained-2-hours-as-police-raid-walking-street-disco-6990

However then foreigners were apparently not tested........

2 hours ago, topt said:

It used to be quite regular some years ago when the police raided clubs in Walking Street in the early hours and tested for drugs - not heard about any recently but that is always a possibility under the current regime........

Not sure if you would call that random or not?

http://www.pattayamail.com/news/tourists-detained-2-hours-as-police-raid-walking-street-disco-6990

However then foreigners were apparently not tested........

Yes I mentioned Lucifers..

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, juice777 said:

I've always been curious what would happen if you smoke weed in a country it was legal, then cams here and got tested postive for weed would you still be fined?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes.

4 hours ago, juice777 said:

I've always been curious what would happen if you smoke weed in a country it was legal, then cams here and got tested postive for weed would you still be fined?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Weed stays in your body for days, whereas all traces of heroin are gone in 24 hours. Yes they would probably bust you. 

On 12/9/2017 at 2:24 PM, Colabamumbai said:

Weed stays in your body for days, whereas all traces of heroin are gone in 24 hours. Yes they would probably bust you. 

So in this country better be an heroin addict than smoke weed...

Hope that Thai kids will know it soon.

On 9/20/2017 at 12:23 AM, bleble said:

Reading another post I found this, and they are checking at 3 locations around Pattaya:

SOI SOPHON CABLE,

SOI KORPAI

SOI PETCHAKOO

Where are these streets ?!

I wish this guy would learn to pronounce Thai words correctly, his pronounciation of Pattaya and the Soi's hurt my ears.

Second thing I notice is the lady is testing urine with any gloves on, could be possibility of cross contamination there, Guess she likes her fingers smelling like piss............ 

4 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

I wish this guy would learn to pronounce Thai words correctly, his pronounciation of Pattaya and the Soi's hurt my ears.

Second thing I notice is the lady is testing urine with any gloves on, could be possibility of cross contamination there, Guess she likes her fingers smelling like piss............ 

Yes, one more ridiculous person who must think that she is a doctor because she has a white overall...

Archived