Pattaya urine drug tests all around the city, why ?

thailandroadblock

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I hope so. If tourists stop coming to Pattaya they won't be able to continue destroying it, and prices might go down.

Tourists destroying pattaya?  Looks destroyed already but not by the tourists. What price go down? Ur big bottle Leo beer?

6 hours ago, Proboscis said:

Most likely he had to up whatever illegal or shady activity he was doing in order to pay for his drugs so as to be able to fund his payment to the cops. THis is the way addiction works.

Nah. Not true. Most recreational drug users actually have jobs just as most drinkers have home and dont live in the gutter. Your view is ignorant, right wing propaganda.

4 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

To round it out I have heard they hit up Zoe along time ago and not so much just in the past the old Mandalay club that is now new and has name changed. Was your friend even a foreigner or was actually Thai? Understood is an easy or semi easy way for them to make money, but also brownie points with the old supreme being in command.

Thai

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Only meth or whatever lights up the tube?

Curious on 2 fronts.. Was it the police or military or both together? And where did this happen in Chiang Mai?

Odd they caught a foreign guy.

Thai guy chiangmai

Hello, I am wondering why they are checking people all around the city ? I spoted them at 3 location at least.

Are they unofficial checks for easy bucks ?

Do they sometimes send people to court to pay the 2000 fine or everybody pay on the spot ?

Just wondering...

Is it only a 2000THB fine almost seems worth the risk.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thank God it ant the Philippines

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/16/philippines-police-bloodiest-night-duterte-war-drugs

And apparently 80% of them support the Present. And probably 80% of that 80% are Catholics. Now I can't quote the Bible but I sure it don't say you can shoot Drug Users on the way to Church.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:58 PM, Destiny1990 said:

Tourists destroying pattaya?  Looks destroyed already but not by the tourists. What price go down? Ur big bottle Leo beer?

More tourists = greedy developers knocking things down to build another b****y boutique hovel ( hotel ).

Less tourists, no money in building anything new. Lots of places off Walking St knocked down before they realised it wasn't going to be a cash cow. Now just deserted building site.

Prices go down? Obviously accommodation, and maybe something else.

They should be doing this 24/7 all over. One factor in all this reckless driving around here is that about 25% of the local population are on methamphetamine.

So whats more important their civil rights or your safety .  And the only reason these and other types of searches are not a "Western practice " is because of the liberal saps and the ACLU.  

1 hour ago, morrobay said:

They should be doing this 24/7 all over. One factor in all this reckless driving around here is that about 25% of the local population are on methamphetamine.

So whats more important their civil rights or your safety .  And the only reason these and other types of searches are not a "Western practice " is because of the liberal saps and the ACLU.  

So the police state has a 25% meth head rate and you think that is laudable somehow?

freedom or safety...

5 hours ago, morrobay said:

"*their* civil rights or *your* safety" is a convenient mistatement of the issue.

it's *our* civil rights or *our* safety that is being traded off. 

2 hours ago, tlock said:

freedom or safety...

"*their* civil rights or *your* safety" is a convenient mistatement of the issue.

it's *our* civil rights or *our* safety that is being traded off. 

Your call : Do you want freedom not to be searched or freedom from whacked out reckless lowlifes.

Am absolutely being serious but if some random copper came up to me demanding I piss in a bottle for no reason whatsover the following scene for certain would end up on Pattaya One news. This country is not the eastern bloc of the 1970's. Anyone who meekly does just makes in harder and harder for others going about their lawfull business

12 hours ago, morrobay said:

Civil rights are part of our safety.

4 hours ago, morrobay said:

Your call : Do you want freedom not to be searched or freedom from whacked out reckless lowlifes.

The majority of recreational drug users are NOT reckless low life's and most are more intelligent and balanced than you whose opinions refelect and outdated USA propoganda campaign that was always a lie.

Archived