Cathay Pacific Autumn Sale UK To Thailand

SheungWan

8 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Flying out LHR-HKG-BKK at the end of October. Bought this round trip end of April. LHR-HKG leg CX252. Out 1120 arrive 0700. PE: ~1260 pounds.

1 hour ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Bargain for business class Bill.

Don't drink too much champagne!

PE= Premium Economy, so not BC unfortunately. That will be the last time I pay for a discount PE seat which cannot be upgraded. I can't take it any more! After I booked the PE seat above, there was a CP flash sale in May for BC LHR-HKG-BKK and that cost 2050 pounds which is a complete bargain for anybody familiar with CP business class standard prices. Bought one of those as well.

3 hours ago, SheungWan said:

PE= Premium Economy, so not BC unfortunately. That will be the last time I pay for a discount PE seat which cannot be upgraded. I can't take it any more! After I booked the PE seat above, there was a CP flash sale in May for BC LHR-HKG-BKK and that cost 2050 pounds which is a complete bargain for anybody familiar with CP business class standard prices. Bought one of those as well.

I flew BC this last trip over on Cathay, first time ever and made to a more relaxed flight, feeling fresh at the end.

22 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Yep big difference between PE and BC, enjoy the flights.

Flights in May to UK will be much more comfortable, and a reasonable price.

Don't you like Emirates? BC is cheaper I think and should take less time. Good service and limo home at each end (distance restricted). 

Check it out.

38 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Yep big difference between PE and BC, enjoy the flights.

Flights in May to UK will be much more comfortable, and a reasonable price.

Don't you like Emirates? BC is cheaper I think and should take less time. Good service and limo home at each end (distance restricted). 

Check it out.

Yes, I do like Emirates BC and this year have used them for BKK-HKG and BKK-SYD. For LHR-HKG CP is still cheaper using PE Flex plus points. Also cheaper for the next trips booked LHR-HKG-BKK. And no transit in the Middle East. Otherwise, love the Emirates BC on the A380s.

• 2 weeks later...

Cathay have extended their autumn sale on CP website, but have just noticed still offering LGW-BKK for 555 pounds in Economy depart October 30 , LHR 583 pounds, so not bad for a just over 2 weeks departure. (Note no seat allocation till check in).

Archived