Tutsi's House Blessing Thread

tutsiwarrior

I posted elsewhere regarding my house blessing...couldn't drag it up...went down OK with the monks coming over with the chanting, etc... I get all emotional when solenm rituals are concerned...the wife smacked me about the face and said 'wise up, <deleted>...we dont wanna lose face...'

later, there was a party with THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THAILAND, and my sister-in-law who has THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BUTT IN THAILAND except for my wife who is #1 and I got to dance widdem...touching up their sweets and etc...I got to do my James Brown number by hurling meself across the dancefloor to lie recumbent for people to help me up to arise in triumph an' get back to the boogying again...they thought that I was a madman,,,

weird ass bussiness January 2007,,,

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any photo's you would like to share? If you do not want to post them in the general forum you may PM them to me. :o[/quote

I didn't see any photos taken...I ususally leave that up to the wife, but she was busy boogyin' on the stage...

check this out...I improvised a couple of soul numbers to thai music!!!...went down a treat...was my own James Brown tribute...

James Brown and tutsiwarrior...soul brothers...

( yeah, yeah I know 'get outta here tutsi....you're just a white boy with soul pretentions'...)

We had a fight at ours :D:o

But other than that it was a great day, and the monks complimented me on my manners.

The local loan shark turned up and kept hassling me about doing business with him.

The neighbours came because they couldn't get out of street as we had closed it with our marquee :D

I did not get a blessing at one rental house and I paid for it.

Centipedes dropped on my head, a tree crashed over and destroyed the garage, a family of toukays moved into my toilet tank, and my three dogs and two cats spent evenings watching ghosts swish around the house (I know they were ghosts because there was no tennis match on the telly that would make them move their heads back and forth in unison like that).

Told my landlord and he got some blessing stickers from the temple to put over the doors. I said that wouldn't do much good because the pee ban party had already moved inside.

When I came home one day to find the furniture rearranged, I figured it was time to move. And so, I did.

jeez...I thought that a house blessing was about good luck...you guys are talkin' different...fighting, loan sharks and centipedes are worrying...

James Brown would never approve......a liquor boddle thrown here or there, but, what the hey?

I heard he just threw wives around, gods bless his soul.

jeez...I thought that a house blessing was about good luck...you guys are talkin' different...fighting, loan sharks and centipedes are worrying...

James Brown would never approve......a liquor boddle thrown here or there, but, what the hey?

I heard he just threw wives around, gods bless his soul.

you mess widda Man, you gets what you deserve...

(oh dear...tutsi emerges as a total mysoginist azzhole...an' all I wanted to do was talk about house blessings)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

I wear steel-toed work boots, often carry a machete and shave my legs. Wanna meet?

any kinda footwear when high in the air inna certain position is suitable...shaved legs optional...

we can use the machete to chop up sausages after...

James Brown would approve...

I was just outside and the wife and other women folk were washing pans an' stuff borrowed from the wat for the festivities...squatting around big tubs ob soapy water and the hosepipe and laughing and chatting...it occured to me that it is not the event (houseblessing) that is important but the associated activities...the sense of community was so strong you could cut it with a knife...

I find meself truly blessed to be able to participate...(a lacrymose tutsi, somewhere between despair and Heaven...)

I wear steel-toed work boots, often carry a machete and shave my legs. Wanna meet?

Terry will meet you ... you sound like his type Jet .... :o

hey jet gordon,

if your a katoey you are on for a date and you can just forget all about tutsi as this dude dont double date. :D :D

thanks for the reference dave and your a true blue mate, I THINK? :D

I posted elsewhere regarding my house blessing...couldn't drag it up...went down OK with the monks coming over with the chanting, etc... I get all emotional when solenm rituals are concerned...the wife smacked me about the face and said 'wise up, <deleted>...we dont wanna lose face...'

later, there was a party with THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THAILAND, and my sister-in-law who has THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BUTT IN THAILAND except for my wife who is #1 and I got to dance widdem...touching up their sweets and etc...I got to do my James Brown number by hurling meself across the dancefloor to lie recumbent for people to help me up to arise in triumph an' get back to the boogying again...they thought that I was a madman,,,

hey tutsi,

you sound just like the DONZ when you talk yourself up like that.

the only difference is that you spell better, can pen a longer story and dance better than the donz man. :D :D :D

how about doing the right thing next time and invite dave and my top self to the piss up. :bah:

cricky's mate,

i can dance as well you know, and also would like to meet your sister in law with the top butt. :D

cheers tutsi. :o

hey tutsi,

the only difference is that you spell better, can pen a longer story and dance better than the donz man. :D :D :D

how about doing the right thing next time and invite dave and my top self to the piss up. :bah:

cricky's mate,

i can dance as well you know, and also would like to meet your sister in law with the top butt. :D

Ill second that Terry ... you dont have any towers of that dark German ale stuff in your neck of the woods do you Tutsi ... ? :bah:

hey tutsi,

cricky's mate,

well, you know...all ob us self-aggrandisers are pretty much the same...thing is, I ain't makin' any ob this up... the donz uses his imagination...to an entertaining degree...

we oughta stage a James Brown Replica competition...the splitz an' howlin' and everything...

look out punk...my sister-in law would have you for breakfast...a considerable woman as well as havin' a nice ass...