Tutsi's House Blessing Thread

tutsiwarrior

We had a fight at ours :D:o

But other than that it was a great day, and the monks complimented me on my manners.

The local loan shark turned up and kept hassling me about doing business with him.

The neighbours came because they couldn't get out of street as we had closed it with our marquee :D

Just let him know whot interest rate you charge. I'm sure he'll make the business decision based on that.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted elsewhere regarding my house blessing...couldn't drag it up...went down OK with the monks coming over with the chanting, etc... I get all emotional when solenm rituals are concerned...the wife smacked me about the face and said 'wise up, <deleted>...we dont wanna lose face...'

later, there was a party with THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THAILAND, and my sister-in-law who has THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BUTT IN THAILAND except for my wife who is #1 and I got to dance widdem...touching up their sweets and etc...I got to do my James Brown number by hurling meself across the dancefloor to lie recumbent for people to help me up to arise in triumph an' get back to the boogying again...they thought that I was a madman,,,

weird ass bussiness January 2007,,,

hey tutsi,

you sound just like the DONZ when you talk yourself up like that.

the only difference is that you spell better, can pen a longer story and dance better than the donz man. :D :D :bah:

how about doing the right thing next time and invite dave and my top self to the piss up. ;)

cricky's mate,

i can dance as well you know, and also would like to meet your sister in law with the top butt. :bah:

cheers tutsi. :o

well, you know...all ob us self-aggrandisers are pretty much the same...thing is, I ain't makin' any ob this up... the donz uses his imagination...to an entertaining degree...

we oughta stage a James Brown Replica competition...the splitz an' howlin' and everything...

look out punk...my sister-in law would have you for breakfast...a considerable woman as well as havin' a nice ass...

hey tutsi,

how old is that nice piece of arse and is she single.? :D

also i dont mind being had for breakfast. :D :D :o

I wear steel-toed work boots, often carry a machete and shave my legs. Wanna meet?

I got yellow legs, bill and feet,a pair of Blundstone Steel toe Capped boots and a broken heart, what about me.. :o

sounds like she'd make duck soup outta you, pal

Well ,my stars, I think I am blessed with all these lovely messages. I must hold a blessing soiree and invite all you gentlemen for a bit of boom bashing. Tutsi, you bring the wife and knockout sister. I'll invite Nong Toom for Terry. Menu: cucumber sandwiches and Earl Grey spritzed with grog. Webbed feet are OK, scrape 'em at the door. Bring your own toys.

I wear steel-toed work boots, often carry a machete and shave my legs. Wanna meet?

I got yellow legs, bill and feet,a pair of Blundstone Steel toe Capped boots and a broken heart, what about me.. :o

Well ,my stars, I think I am blessed with all these lovely messages. I must hold a blessing soiree and invite all you gentlemen for a bit of boom bashing. Tutsi, you bring the wife and knockout sister. I'll invite Nong Toom for Terry. Menu: cucumber sandwiches and Earl Grey spritzed with grog. Webbed feet are OK, scrape 'em at the door. Bring your own toys.

This sounds great Miss Gordon ... I assume Nong Toom is a katoy .... :D

I got yellow legs, bill and feet,a pair of Blundstone Steel toe Capped boots and a broken heart, what about me.. :D

This sounds great Miss Gordon ... I assume Nong Toom is a katoy .... :bah:

love it. :o:D :D :D

I got yellow legs, bill and feet,a pair of Blundstone Steel toe Capped boots and a broken heart, what about me.. :D

It's Miss GORGON as in Gorgonzola :o

It's Miss GORGON as in Gorgonzola :D

'Bloory ell' Doc, so it is :D .... sorry Miss Grogon .. I'm off to see the Doc to get my eyes and dyslexia sorted .... :o

Sorry Mr Tutsiwarrior the Message was for Jet Gorgon no offense to your Sister in Law..

Besides the Fireman is in hot persuit..Congrats on your house blessing bye the way..

Edited by Little Black Duck

Sorry Mr Tutsiwarrior the Message was for Jet Gorgon no offense to your Sister in Law..

Besides the Fireman is in hot persuit..Congrats on your house blessing bye the way..

Mr Tutsiwarrior?...I kinda like that...gives me the respect that I deserve...

hey jet gordon,

if your a katoey you are on for a date and you can just forget all about tutsi as this dude dont double date. :D :D

Thank you for the comment Kind Sir. Actually, my name is Gorgon, but not for gorgonzola, though I do not mind the reference from Mr Disappearing Dr Pat Pong. I am a proud descendant of three Grecian sisters, who unfortunately were subjected to libel, character defamation and tress transformation. :o

hey jet gordon,

if your a katoey you are on for a date and you can just forget all about tutsi as this dude dont double date. :D:bah:

Thank you for the comment Kind Sir. Actually, my name is Gorgon, but not for gorgonzola, though I do not mind the reference from Mr Disappearing Dr Pat Pong. I am a proud descendant of three Grecian sisters, who unfortunately were subjected to libel, character defamation and tress transformation. :o

thanks for that bit of information, " MR GORGONZOLA." :o

only joking mate. :D :D :bah::D

hey jet gordon,

if your a katoey you are on for a date and you can just forget all about tutsi as this dude dont double date. :D :D

That'll be the ones with the snakes on their heads and a stare that would turn you to stone before you could even piss your pants ... take me to tranny alley anyday .. I'll take my chances with Miss Toom .... :D

hey jet gordon,

That'll be the ones with the snakes on their heads and a stare that would turn you to stone before you could even piss your pants ... take me to tranny alley anyday .. I'll take my chances with Miss Toom .... :D

Several centuries of genteel breeding on top of that, Mr David Taylor. One of your ancestors, Donald, was a mercenary known as Black Tailor of the Axe, until he took off and hid with his family during the Cameron-MackIntosh war.

We all have a past, David. I am proud of mine. You should see my hair now.

hey tutsi,

you got a cracking thread happenning here mate but i got to ask you a very private question. :D

you know your wifes sister with the cracking arse? has she got any single mates with the same attributes.? :D

if she has, just pm me the phone # as i dont want any of these punters get in before me ok. :o

cheers mate. :D

and i like jackson brown as well. :D

just wanted to share regarding a house blessing and the thread has degenerated into clan wars...sheesh

dr PP put a stop to this now...

terry...I ain't no pimp...find yer own pussy...that lady's ass is mine (with my wife's permission, of course)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

just wanted to share regarding a house blessing and the thread has degenerated into clan wars...sheesh

dr PP put a stop to this now...

terry...I ain't no pimp...find yer own pussy...that lady's ass is mine (with my wife's permission, of course)

dont you dare do that DR PP.

hey tutsi,

there aint nothing wrong with a bit of networking and its not very nice that your keeping all this inside information to your self. :o

so cough up with the good oil mate or ill send dave the enforcer over for a little chat. :D

sheeed...I hate complications...these occasions bring others into the fold...I was just intorduced to a lady, a family associate that I hadn't seen before, quite plain looking but on second glance, quite nice...she had her 2 daugters with her...there was a straight away magnetism... I'm goin' I don't need this...but, there she is with a yellow shirt and tight levis...she knows what's goin' on but doesn't flaunt it, makes it all the more sexier...

I'm too old for this shit, I need to get under the covers and chill...

terry, if you crack wise beware ugly guys with sawed offs in the middle of the night...

sheeed...I hate complications...these occasions bring others into the fold...I was just intorduced to a lady, a family associate that I hadn't seen before, quite plain looking but on second glance, quite nice...she had her 2 daugters with her...there was a straight away magnetism... I'm goin' I don't need this...but, there she is with a yellow shirt and tight levis...she knows what's goin' on but doesn't flaunt it, makes it all the more sexier...

terry, if you crack wise beware ugly guys with sawed offs in the middle of the night...

all right tutsi,

i give in mate and i'll go and get my own bit of crumpet. :D

cheers mate :o

all right tutsi,

cheers mate :D

Good idea Fireman, the Thai connection is Strong in Perth.. :o

Thank you for being so understanding Mr Tutsi..

all right tutsi,

Group hug ... feel the love .... :D

all right tutsi,

Group hug ... feel the love .... :D

Feel What...Dont you touch Terry there it bites...

no no its battery operated,, silly..

it is now day 3 of tutsi's houseblessing...I find myself downstairs with fantasically beautiful thai females between the ages of 4 and 13 y.o....what is a falang to do when they all adore me???

stiff upper lip an' all that....the crazy beauty from the last post has said that 'you're not so hansum in your fotos than in person...'

wotta mother???...the wife supervises...carefully...

I could die tmw and not give a shit...

it is now day 3 of tutsi's houseblessing...I find myself downstairs with fantasically beautiful thai females between the ages of 4 and 13 y.o....what is a falang to do when they all adore me???

stiff upper lip an' all that....the crazy beauty from the last post has said that 'you're not so hansum in your fotos than in person...'

Its OK Mr Tutsi..Just Grin and bare it..

Terry 57 has the same effect on Soi Dogs and Katoeys.. :o

Its OK Mr Tutsi..Just Grin and bare it..

Terry 57 has the same effect on Soi Dogs and Katoeys.. :o

An Aussie barby/pissup would leave it for dead. :D

Steady as she goes there Tuts, or you just might! It's one thing eyeing up the neighbour in the tight Levis and taking the odd glance at sis-in-laws butt, and your good mia will probably indulge you, but for Chrisssakes man, leave the kids out ya fantasies dude. On second thoughts, death might be better than having your manhood lopped off, put through the shredder, then mixed with ram and fed to the bet. :D

And all this came about cos yer executed a James Brown slide move on the dancefloor?! At your age.....you should know better mate! Keep it in your trousers and you'll be right ducks! :D

By the way, sounds like a helluva house coolin' dude! :o:D