Man arrested for murder of wife’s new husband

webfact

Man arrested for murder of wife’s new husband

By The Nation

60e2b27f6c3e711bd797b8acdb7e5258.jpg

Police have arrested a man in Prachinburi province for allegedly stabbing his estranged wife’s new husband to death after seeing the victim sleeping on his bed, police said.

Police said the killing took place at 10.30pm on Thursday at a house in Ban Nong Hua Ling village in Tombon Phongam in Prachinburi’s Prachantakham district.

Apichart Boonaticha, 43, waited for police and surrendered at the scene of the crime. The victim was identified as Preecha Khunnathee, 40.

Apichart’s estranged wife, Suthima Boonaticha, 42, told police that she had separated from her husband for five months but she had not yet legally divorced him.

Suthima said she took her 13-year-old son to live with Preecha in Sakaew for five months and had returned just two days ago to live in the old house where she used to live with Apichart.

She said Apichart learned from their son that she had returned to the house so he stormed into the house and her bedroom on Thursday night. Seeing Preecha lying beside her on the bed, he stabbed him. Preecha was drunk and deep in sleep and died immediately.

Apichart told police he could not control his rage after seeing the new man lying on his bed.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30326129

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-09-08

If she had not legally divorced her husband, how could he have killed her new husband?

Should have read killed her new boyfriend.

Yet again we see an immature brain dead man doing something stupid, now he has not only destroyed 1 life but 3.

10 minutes ago, colinneil said:

If she had not legally divorced her husband, how could he have killed her new husband?

Should have read killed her new boyfriend.

Yet again we see an immature brain dead man doing something stupid, now he has not only destroyed 1 life but 3.

If they were still married then she was committing adultery. 

36 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Another brain dead, jealous man.

He'll have plenty of time to think about his actions, sitting inside for the next 20 or so years.

never happen..he will be fined 500 baht...then will wai a few times and apologize ...and that will be that

Another brain dead, jealous man.
He'll have plenty of time to think about his actions, sitting inside for the next 20 or so years.

in texas this used to be a justified legal killing..
can also be temporary insanity if thailand has this option..
i think if i found a man in my bed i would be enraged as well... maybe not kill the man but surely hospitalize him and then run to my mai noi for comfort

4 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

in texas this used to be a justified legal killing..
can also be temporary insanity if thailand has this option..
i think if i found a man in my bed i would be enraged as well... maybe not kill the man but surely hospitalize him and then run to my mai noi for comfort

whats a mai noi?

20 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Well it got her new man killed for what!

He was drunk in bed..  she sure picks winners.

No, she didn't get anyone killed. The killer is to blame 100%. 

As for the victim being drunk and asleep, so what? Is everyone who gets drunk and falls asleep a bad person? I do it most weekends. 

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Well it got her new man killed for what!

He was drunk in bed..  she sure picks winners.

Not the point I was making. 

However, I am to assume you are a teetotaller, who has never been drunk in bed. 

Congratulations, I don't drink much myself, but I have on occasion gone to bed drunk. 

I am clearly not a morally pure, upright citizen, who is without sin, such as yourself. 

5 hours ago, rkidlad said:

No, she didn't get anyone killed. The killer is to blame 100%. 

As for the victim being drunk and asleep, so what? Is everyone who gets drunk and falls asleep a bad person? I do it most weekends. 

You talk rubbish.... if anyone knew there was danger having her new man sleep there she did!

And you completely missed another point... try sobriety before typing.

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Not the point I was making. 

However, I am to assume you are a teetotaller, who has never been drunk in bed. 

Congratulations, I don't drink much myself, but I have on occasion gone to bed drunk. 

I am clearly not a morally pure, upright citizen, who is without sin, such as yourself. 

Well you could be more wrong but not much.

My point is there was obvious danger in this arrangement...  and this man was sleeping heavily despite it.

And she went from a crazy man to a drinker....  and seems to have taunted her ex with the arrangement.

There are some others who think along my lines... not necessitating a need to be morally pure nor teetotal. (I have to laugh at that after thinking back to my last night out in Pattaya.. a few days ago).

Edited by jacko45k

28 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Well you could be more wrong but not much.

My point is there was obvious danger in this arrangement...  and this man was sleeping heavily despite it.

And she went from a crazy man to a drinker....  and seems to have taunted her ex with the arrangement.

There are some others who think along my lines... not necessitating a need to be morally pure nor teetotal. (I have to laugh at that after thinking back to my last night out in Pattaya.. a few days ago).

My point was simply he may not have been a drinker and even if he was, the only one to blame for this murder is the murderer. 

No one else shared any responsibility for it. 

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

You talk rubbish.... if anyone knew there was danger having her new man sleep there she did!

And you completely missed another point... try sobriety before typing.

Ha ha. Sure. I'll start on Monday.

P.s If people know I'm sober, what excuses can I use for writing nonsense posts like yours?

This woman was separated for 5 months, and yet, some will blame her for this and

be holier than thou and side with the scum bag husband. Jeezzes  What kind of a world is this

I do not get some people who feel so screwed by women to think like that.

Just because this is Thailand does not make me think that the separated husband should not

face the noose, He should be strung up already. , and who ever told him of this person was in the house should be ashamed

for the rest of their nosy miserable lives.

Geezer

Edited by Stargrazer9889