Bangkok swing dancers release amazing retro video shot in Chinatown

snoop1130

Bangkok swing dancers release amazing retro video shot in Chinatown

By Laurel Tuohy

fghnjh.PNG

Well-known dance group Bangkok Swing released a drool-worthy, vintage-style video of dance vignettes shot around Chinatown to promote their upcoming party, Diga Diga Doo: A Roarin’ Night Out.

In it, you see a young man tap-dancing in front a closed shop, a woman dancing with a classic barber, a couple cutting a rug in a noodle shop, and two girls dance across Chinatown’s most famous crosswalk. There is a glamourpuss lounging in her vintage boudoir, and a girl dancing down an alley.

In the end, of course, they all meet at the party. The video was produced by the talented group of dancers themselves.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/lifestyle/bangkok-swing-dancers-release-amazing-retro-video-shot-chinatown-video/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-9-8

"Amazing" retro video?
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but that was not an "amazing" video of any kind, retro or otherwise. It was was cute and fun, a production that went pretty well, but amazing is definitely a step above this production.

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

To all the carpers on this thread I ask one simple question.

Could YOU do any better?

I know that I couldn't.

My intention wasn't to criticize the dancers at all. I'm sure they had a great time. And their level of talent is pretty much beside the point of what I was talking about.
But, yeah, kudos to them, while even though they may not be pros, they enjoy themselves! That's the point of what they're out to do! I think it's great.

1 hour ago, Sig said:

My intention wasn't to criticize the dancers at all. I'm sure they had a great time. And their level of talent is pretty much beside the point of what I was talking about.
But, yeah, kudos to them, while even though they may not be pros, they enjoy themselves! That's the point of what they're out to do! I think it's great.

If you enjoy what you are doing it makes it more fun and that shows through in the video.

yea maybe at my besy day i might be almost able to keep up with some of them.  but as others posted in a forum that is 99% negative, thai bad thai bad that. we just get a tiny little piece of sommething positive and still have the grumpy old man who most likely has to to live in but <deleted> nowhere isaan post something bad. sorry your life is that bad.

these are maybe not the best in the world but still talented dancers suppying quality entertainment.