Where is it raining the most in Thailand ? Dream of 365 raining days !

bleble

8 hours ago, bleble said:

Is it Koh chang ? The only day of the year without rain ?

:-)

It's all Koh Chang. I found the weather in Koh Chang to be the nicest (for me) in Thailand. Compared to countries in Europe, Thailand is rather big and the weather varies a lot throughout the provinces. For example, December is the wettest month in Koh Samui while in Pattaya December hardly sees any rain (being the driest month there).

But I suspect you not like the rain so much but rather the escape from the heat? If so, look up north. Bloody freezing around Chiang Mai when I was there.

If you always wanna be in the rain, why not move around? May to October in Central Thailand and the other months down south. The only month without much rain would be March I guess.

3 hours ago, wump said:

It's all Koh Chang. I found the weather in Koh Chang to be the nicest (for me) in Thailand. Compared to countries in Europe, Thailand is rather big and the weather varies a lot throughout the provinces. For example, December is the wettest month in Koh Samui while in Pattaya December hardly sees any rain (being the driest month there).

But I suspect you not like the rain so much but rather the escape from the heat? If so, look up north. Bloody freezing around Chiang Mai when I was there.

If you always wanna be in the rain, why not move around? May to October in Central Thailand and the other months down south. The only month without much rain would be March I guess.

No rain November to April here in North Chon Buri. Dry as a nun.

14 hours ago, themerg said:

It is raining in ALL OF Thailand. 

It is called, RAINY SEASON.

Rainy season means RAIN.

I can teach you BUT I can't make you understand.

Another genius ! why not posting in the bar section of the forum if you have nothing useful to say ?

10 hours ago, wump said:

I want rain because I like it and have no interest in any outdoor activity, but also because the weather is always better and I do not fear to sunburn.

So koh chang really seems to be the best choice.

Not interested by mountain and real cold weather, or I would live in Swiss where I come from...

On Saturday, September 09, 2017 at 4:10 PM, stockdesigns said:

In my experience, Chiangrai in north, and Ranong in south and the most raining place Bangkok

Certainly is this year north of Chiangrai , last night another storm , town flooded again. Would send a pic. but once again upload failed.