Video: Teen doesn't have much bike left after it bursts into flames at the lights

rooster59

Video: Teen doesn't have much bike left after it bursts into flames at the lights

thumbnail_IMG_7034.jpg

Image: Siamchon News

A video showed what happened when a teen was out in Pattaya this morning with his mates on souped-up motorcycles.

While "Mark", 16, was parked at the lights in South Pattaya his Honda Dream Super Cub burst into flames.

He had to leave it burning and the fire was eventually extinguished when Sawang Boriboon rescue arrived on the scene with a chemical spray.

By then it was little more than a smoldering heap of trash.

Mark said he had smelt burning and ran for his life.

Siamchon News speculated that the fire was caused by something called a regulator that they said is used on souped-up bikes to pressurize fuel for the engine to increase performance.

Source: Siamchon News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-09

This reminds me of a Harley Davidson that I once saw catch fire. I pulled up beside it at a traffic light. The driver was in the process of urinating on it while his passenger stood by staring at his equipment. 

9 hours ago, neeray said:

This reminds me of a Harley Davidson that I once saw catch fire. I pulled up beside it at a traffic light. The driver was in the process of urinating on it while his passenger stood by staring at his equipment. 

So, he didn't look at the burning Harley? 

:shock1: I've seen a teenager in the village checking his fuel level of his motorbike on bicycle rims. But the flame was too big and hot. A gaseous lesson quickly learned. 

No idea if it was caused by too much "white whiskey", or if it was a naturally talented guy.

Edited by jenny2017