How Do You Know A Tg Is A Bg Or Not?

I can understand a 'high class' name being recognised, but not a 'low class' name, unless all other names count as low class. For instance, how would 'Srimueang' (as in the former Palang Dharma leader) rate and why? This one appears to be an exception to the alleged rule that people with the same surname are related.

In English it would be surnames like: Snodgripes, Bloggs, Posslethwaite, Grinsdale, Mitty and Trotter. All very classy surnames indeed.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can usually tell by her language skills or lack of them. And, what type of reading material she likes. It's not 100% accurate but a pretty fair idea. :o

Boon Mee, come on, you know all they read are comic books.

For all intends and purposes, even YOUR EMBASSY doesn't care if she is/was a bargirl or not when applying for a visa.  Or does anyone think they have positive proof of this in every case they turn down a visa application?

I think that depends on what country's embassy you are talking about.

Read the first question in field 38 on a US visa application form:

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/7766.pdf

JUST SAY NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO............

For all intends and purposes, even YOUR EMBASSY doesn't care if she is/was a bargirl or not when applying for a visa.  Or does anyone think they have positive proof of this in every case they turn down a visa application?

I think that depends on what country's embassy you are talking about.

Read the first question in field 38 on a US visa application form:

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/7766.pdf

So.. everyone who ticks 'no' to those questions gets a visa? If not, why not?

(But I'll grant you that they do in fact ask.. :o Thanks for the link.)

Cheers,

Chanchao

You can usually tell by her language skills or lack of them.  And, what type of reading material she likes.  It's not 100% accurate but a pretty fair idea. :o

Ever walked into SE-ED or some other book-store? Notice all the books that aren't comic books? Someone buys those, and the female contingent of that market is (or should be) the holy grail to single visitors of Thailand.. :D

So... I guess you could wait outside SE-ED until someone buys a non-comic book and then hit on them. Beats going at it at random in the skytrain.

Your chat up line is of course, after checking what book she bought: "Oh that's SUCH a nice book, I just LOVED reading ÍÍ¡¨Ò¡¤Ø¡ÁÒà¢Õ¹ by khun á¡éÇÀÒ¹ÕÂì !!!!!!!!!"

Good girl for sure... :D

I should write a book on these techniques myself.. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

You can usually tell by her language skills or lack of them.  And, what type of reading material she likes.  It's not 100% accurate but a pretty fair idea. :D

I have to second that. From my experience, if you were to judge the issue by immature (by Western standards) or non-existent taste in reading alone, 70-80% of Thai women AND men would be BG's. :o

I try as best as I can to keep an open mind about everyone, but I have a problem with loudmouths - irrespective of their sex, nationality and occupation.

Anyone been to Japan...the bookshops are full of comic books! Does this mean the population of the Worlds second largets economy is mentally deficient??

My conversations with BG's in 110 countries indicates the East is not so different to the West. Whether you are in Brighton, Boston, Berlin, Bangkok or Butt###### Australia you will find many BG's are students working their way through some overpriced University or other.

Whether you are in Brighton, Boston, Berlin, Bangkok or Butt###### Australia you will find many BG's are students working their way through some overpriced University or other.

I've heard of places called:

• Bang Bang Jump Up
  • Burrumbuttock
  • Blue Ball
  • Beaver
  • Bald Knob

But I never heard of Butt###### Australia. :o

Whether you are in Brighton, Boston, Berlin, Bangkok or Butt###### Australia you will find many BG's are students working their way through some overpriced University or other.

I've heard of places called:

• Bang Bang Jump Up
  • Burrumbuttock
  • Blue Ball
  • Beaver
  • Bald Knob

But I never heard of Butt###### Australia. :o

It's right smack dab in the center of NSW! Get the Gent to provide directions! :D

It's right smack dab in the center of NSW! Get the Gent to provide directions!

Boon Mee: I was refering to the BF in Queensland just outside Ipswich, it's the sister town of Tong Fuk on the HK Islands.

Anyhoo, my point is that short of rifling a BG's purse (handbag) there is no foolproof way of telling the difference.

A business colleague from NZ met the girl of his dreams Urailat ('scuse spelling) (Also see my revised Avatar "no head just a body 38DD confirmed..imagine the Avatar box half again as tall) at Country Roads and he took her back to the Landmark for a quite conversation, right? No charge by the way...

Eventually he brought her to HK and they lived a life of luxury and privilage, Penthouse Suite, Merc 155, 60ft Cruiser etc. The first time my Thai wife and I met the couple together was at a dinner in Thailand and we were accompanied by my wife's cousin a Chef working in Phuket. A horney 25 year-old he recognised Urailat as one of the most popular operators in Patpong and someone he had paid for sex on several occasions. He was discreet during dinner and apart from the obvious eye contact recognition by both parties said nothing.

Six months later she left her life of luxury taking all she could carry and the credit cards in joint names and joined another "John" in BKK. They seemed happy together so it was only after her departure that friends and family confirmed that she was leading a double life of Whoring in Nana and Hobnobbing in HK.

There are a million stories in the naked city, this has been one of them.....