"Toothless cowards who attack women" - British bar owner hits out at bike gang who hurt his wife and trashed his bar in Surin

webfact

IMO , the bar owner "played a blinder"
There seems to have been a long running dispute between the two parties and it was only a matter of time before it would escalate
That escalation could have been anything and happened anywhere .
The bar owner knew that the incident was being filmed and their actions would be evidence against them .
And he intended to make the film public .
Without the video, it would have been just another bar room brawl , with the video , its clear who the "bad guys" are
And with any further escalation, the Police will go looking for the bikers
Bar owner played a blinder .
I did also notice at the end of the video , the guy came from behind the bar with a large weapon and the bikers soon fled

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

There seems to have been a long running dispute between the two parties and it was only a matter of time before it would escalate
The bar owner knew that the incident was being filmed and their actions would be evidence against them .
Without the video, it would have been just another bar room brawl , with the video , its clear who the "bad guys" are
I did also notice at the end of the video , the guy came from behind the bar with a large weapon and the bikers soon fled

Let them kill each other. No great loss, Low life falangs. LOL.

2 minutes ago, maeab101 said:

Let them kill each other. No great loss, Low life falangs. LOL.

The biggest enemies of foreigners living in Thailand seem to be......other foreigners. 

It's true that this country seems to attract all people who aren't really wanted in their countries of origin anymore,.. 

Such actions are a superb advertisement for foreigners, unfortunately, also for those who play by the rules.  

Edited by jenny2017

37 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

The army, including BIB do help those who pay the most. Money rules.

Even when I agree that their attack was pretty much "pussylike" ( gluing the locks, hitting a woman, etc) I tend to believe that he just hit them on their touchable part. The Brit is basically asking for new troubles, Not a chess player he is.

i think the fact that his statements appeased other biker gangs and he didn't step down to these bunch of thugs that attacked him and his wife would suggest that he is a chess player. i think you'll find that these guys overstepped the mark and will be dealt with

I didn't know there was others around Pattaya........ And personally I couldn't care less about them......
They don't have any value to me (and seems many posters here feel the same)....... So, if I seem 'misinformed' about the 'Hells Angels' it is because I don't even care about them...... It is just that I couldn't help but notice the one I drove past frequently..........
However, you seem to know all about them and I doubt that we have more to discuss......
Just an additional thought is that maybe some of the other clubs should go to Surin and 'Shut down' that bunch who are calling attention to the 'bad things' Bikers are involved in......
No, just that your initial cap lock wording seemed a little goading and I prefer to deal in facts
Discussion closed on my end, have a pleasant weekend

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yeah, it did occur to me that the guy's been using the media to full advantage. We've got a good guy v. bad guys storyline, and whatever the "bad guys" do now is gonna further feed the media, which basically ties their hands. The media spotlight should also keep him safe from more serious repercussions, which some posters here have darkly hinted at.

25 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

i think the fact that his statements appeased other biker gangs and he didn't step down to these bunch of thugs that attacked him and his wife would suggest that he is a chess player. i think you'll find that these guys overstepped the mark and will be dealt with

The Police quite probably told them that if theres any more trouble , action will be taken .

Which is what the bar owner wanted

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The Police quite probably told them that if theres any more trouble , action will be taken .

Which is what the bar owner wanted

from the media reaction the bar owner won this game. he can break open those locks and open up his bar and know he'll have more customers than those thugs. good luck to him

6 minutes ago, maeab101 said:

He sells alcohol. And that kills people in many ways! Its the same as selling drugs.

Its not : Alcohol is legal and drugs are illegal .

Drinking alcohol will not kill you , if people choose to drink so much that it kills them, then that is down to the drinker and not the seller

15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its not : Alcohol is legal and drugs are illegal .

Drinking alcohol will not kill you , if people choose to drink so much that it kills them, then that is down to the drinker and not the seller

And I guess you think drunk driving does not kill anyone. LOL.  And what about liver failure?  If you sell to a drunk driver, And he kills someone. Its the seller's fault.

Edited by ovi1kanobi

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

"I did also notice at the end of the video , the guy came from behind the bar with a large weapon and the bikers soon fled"

well spotted. he basically ran them out of his bar 555. good for him

4 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

"I did also notice at the end of the video , the guy came from behind the bar with a large weapon and the bikers soon fled"

well spotted. he basically ran them out of his bar 555. good for him

It does look like the guys in the bar could have given a good account of themselves , fought back .

But that would have led to the bar maybe getting destroyed, the Police being called and them closing the bar down due to the disturbance , which is what the bikers wanted .

Not retaliating , getting it all on film and thus getting a cessation of the hostilities is what the bar owner wanted .

Bar owner played a blinder

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

It does look like the guys in the bar could have given a good account of themselves , fought back .

But that would have led to the bar maybe getting destroyed, the Police being called and them closing the bar down due to the disturbance , which is what the bikers wanted .

Not retaliating , getting it all on film and thus getting a cessation of the hostilities is what the bar owner wanted .

Bar owner played a blinder

i think you're correct. not sure other biker gangs want to be associated with that lot after that poor performance too so really shot themselves in the foot

Long live the Monkey House

. . . next traumatic tale of dick dastardly deeds, PLEASE . . . and that's in U-CASE, bold, italics and red

Tomorrow's another week, as they say . . . Who says? . . . All the best people say . . . are you insinuating? and so on, ad infinitum. Where would we be without a bit of feisty banter?

The "Albert Einstein" with his 1 % Tattoo in the Thai clip looks quite intelligent. 

1 % living brain cells can't be a lie.Perhaps it's way less than 1 %.

Those who call him their friend can't be much better. Somebody should glue his mouth.

A 110 cc Honda's way too big for him

Edited by jenny2017