U.S. child sex abuse suspect may be living, teaching children in Thailand, police say

rooster59

U.S. child sex abuse suspect may be living, teaching children in Thailand, police say

By Crystal Bonvillian

u1.png

CULLMAN COUNTY, Ala. — An Alabama man charged with multiple child sex abuse charges is believed by American and Southeast Asian authorities to be living in Thailand under an assumed identity.

Jackson Matthew Hall, 26, of Lacey’s Spring, was facing charges in both Cullman and Madison counties when he apparently fled the country. A Cullman County assistant district attorney told WAFF in Huntsville that Hall faked his own death to escape the charges against him.

Details of the alleged faked death were not given in the news report.

Hall came to the attention of Thai authorities in March, when the family of a woman named Nittaya “Neung” Polseepim reported her missing, according to Thai news service ThaiVisa. Polseepim was taking a man, who called himself Tyler Smith, to a teaching job in Rayong.

Full story: http://www.mystatesman.com/news/national/child-sex-abuse-suspect-may-living-teaching-children-thailand-police-say/0zuaXBOiiyX8rujDmly10I/

My Statesman 2017-09-16

It's very terrible such people come here. It's really starting to make problems to the rest of us trying to whittle out a life here.

I say that if such people are caught here the Thais just turn them over to us farangs and stone the idiots. 

And stop all extradition and suffer the consequences of their behavior.

Then Thailand can welcome foreigners again. Then we all don't those of us who legitimately live her not be caught in all the nightmare of paperwork and checks.

Harsh, but they are the ones screwing it up for the rest of us.

15 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Criminals have been coming here to hide out for decades. Thailand is like a light is to moths to them.

of course it is, you dont have to be super smart to work out the RTP are an unprofessional, lazy, corrupt and ineffective organisation who only seem to spring into action when given information and a kick up the a**e by a foreign law enforcement agency.

If anyone had anything to do with my ex, or her agency, I suggest that you make sure she has not supplied Hall with any of your documents. He may be using photocopies of other teacher's documents or even one of the passports that she was holding. Most accommodation will ask for a copy when checking in and you can check if your address was registered at an unknown location by checking with the Police/Tourist Police who will coordinate with Immigration.

An update on the situation. The US news has been going crazy with this. All the charges against him were confirmed and his identity was 100% confirmed through his ex-wife and his friends. There is absolutely no doubt it is Hall. Many people were astonished because they genuinely believed he was dead after faking his own death to escape the charges.

His ex-wife is worried that he may show up in the US and would like to protect their son from that possibility.

Police believe the only way Hall is remaining hidden is through my ex's help. She may be providing him with money or documents to use when checking in to accommodation.

Edited by Darron