Ex-Miss Teen Thailand hit with drug charges following home raid

webfact

Ex-Miss Teen Thailand hit with drug charges following home raid

By The Nation

0646c1a0ea4c4a1e06fa23cd6a38476f-sld.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Actress and former Miss Teen Thailand Amayria "Amy" Jacobs and her boyfriend were arrested early Tuesday morning in Bangkok on drug charges, police announced at a press conference.

Amayria, 28, and Poonyawat Hirantecha, 40, were arrested at a house in Sai Mai district at about 12.30am.

Police seized 70 grams of crystal methamphetamine, or "ice", 16 ecstasy pills and a scale.

Police alleged the couple confessed that they bought the drug from a friend for Bt40,000 per 100 grams and then sold the drug for Bt800 per gram.

They had done so for about a year, they allegedly told police.

It was alleged Amayria was consuming drugs when police raided the house.

Amayria allegedly claimed she used drugs because of stress after a friend invited her to try drugs a year ago.

She said she never personally bought drugs.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30327115

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-09-19

8 minutes ago, lust said:

She looks like a drug addict.

and what do you base this given you can see absolutely none of her beyond a portion of her arms?

If smug ignorance were a crime, thaivisa would be a very different place indeed.

Edited by HooHaa

15 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

and what do you base this given you can see absolutely none of her beyond a portion of her arms?

If smug ignorance were a crime, thaivisa would be a very different place indeed.

Are you so ignorant that you think that's the only photo of her? My god, man. Use your brain.

looking forward to the day that drug addiction is treated as a health concern and treated accordingly and not as a criminal matter. 

The criminalization of drugs is a complete farce that has done nothing to reduce drug abuse and is an opportunity for criminals to make money and the cops to be more corrupt.

13 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

while we are on this silly thai visa guessing game, thats not her boyfriend,  her boyfriend is a farang about 60 years old  lol

You sure about that?

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Actress and former Miss Teen Thailand Amayria "Amy" Jacobs and her boyfriend were arrested early Tuesday morning in Bangkok on drug charges, police announced at a press conference.

Amayria, 28, and Poonyawat Hirantecha, 40,

2 hours ago, HooHaa said:

1 hour ago, lust said:

Are you so ignorant that you think that's the only photo of her? My god, man. Use your brain.

Facebook is full of profile pictures of the couple.

How can these people confess that they are dealers when then could only be users ? Ah yes, sorry, I forgot, they are born here...

Knowing that there won't have any further investigation from lazy corrupt cops, just be a user and you won't even be jailed if you have money !

7 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

If you just Google her name: Amayria Jacobs, you can see she was definitely hot at one time.  But now 28, and using drugs, I doubt she looks the same. 

I just did that Google search, both on VPN and off, and not one single image of her other than the one in this article.

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

70 grams of ice? Well, she is going to be a wrinkled old crone when she finally gets out of prison then. That is 50 years minimum straight off the bat.

Probably thought it was sugar and not drugs so it is ok......isnt it?

9 hours ago, trogers said:

AHH...the stress of drug addiction...

Ahh,,,,,the stress of being a FORMER Miss teen Thailand......  She's an old 'has been' now.  'Only been doing drugs a short time', kinda like 96% of the bar girls I meet say they have only 'been working bar couple months' when in fact they have been their for years.

whatever whatever. The fun police and the judgemental whatever's their names are, out in force for people having a little fun and making money out of arresting them. Blood sucking, judgemental, blood sucking, politically correct, nanny state ism, whatever whatever, little old ladies, sitting at home watching television, sucking on your beers, judging others. 

IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO??????      My god live a little gentlemen and ladies? any ladies out there. OMG

Righto, two things I need to comment on, either the police did a real number on their accommodation or they live in a right shit hole, and second, do the Thai authorities provide free anti drug treatment like a lot of other countries ? 

The first bit was being flippant because it does look like a shit hole, the second question is serious because I really don't know, thank you :jap: