Ionized swimming pool treatment vs chorinated pool

tolsti

From previous experience ionization seems to work well in some pools  and not in others the main thing depends that the water is kept in good chemical balance as per the langelier saturation index.

You will however have to keep a small residual of free chlorine of around .5-- .75 ppm of free chlorine in the pool.

Must admit my observations have been based on indoor pools. and not pools that rely on stabilized chlorine.

• 1 month later...

Depends on individual choices. If you or a family member is allergic to chlorine or you want your pool to be chemical-free, ionization may be a good choice. Keep in mind though that it's not completely chemical free as you need to be adding chemicals too and will still be using an oxidizer, etc. 

Hello Bagwain.... it is a salt chlorination system and we had the chance to consider a different system using an insurance payout following a plant failure. 

I will look into the pink Himalayan system, thanks

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2017 at 3:34 PM, tolsti said:

Hello Bagwain.... it is a salt chlorination system and we had the chance to consider a different system using an insurance payout following a plant failure. 

I will look into the pink Himalayan system, thanks

Tolsti, did you find the info on the "Oxy Minerale" system? If you search using the name on YouTube you will get the video explaining how it works!

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2018 at 2:29 AM, NYGuy816 said:

That's a great idea tolsti. I'd still prefer the chlorinated system too, though I'd be very keen to know any feedback re the latest systems.

We have a duel system on Executive Residence 3 Condo Pratumnak hill. (150,000 litres) Been on 6 months now and residents are over the moon. The water quality is fantastic and the bather experience same. The system does produce a very small amount of Cl to get certification in Australia by the respective agencies. (Law) But the 2 extra active oxygen molecules created does the sanitation.  Chlorine actually creates oxygen which is what kills the bugs & does the sanitation. This systems does it without dosing Cl but has health benefits of the 89 minerals. 

image011 (Small).jpg

image013.jpg

P_20170627_113221 (Medium).jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived