3BB and International

Rigsby

I have 3BB Fiber 200Mb and sure enough a speedtest within Thailand certainly confirms that speed.

Connecting to sites outside of Thailand is not so good. I read somewhere on here that for some extra baht you could increase speeds internationally.

Does anyone know if this is true ??

1 hour ago, BuaBS said:

I have ToT , but thaivisa is very slow since a couple of days.

Seeding t_rr_ts is erratic today. DL ok.

I'm currently in Spain with 50Mbit fibre and Thai Visa is slow as hell today.

I use CAT, which I believe rides on the back of 3BB - or vice versa. Soon after we upgraded to 50/20 we were getting much slower speeds that when we had 30/10, and when my wife contacted the local engineer using LINE, the only means by which he would communicate, he told us that it due to work being carried out on the line somewhere between Bangkok and us in Kalasin. Might have been bullsh*t or not, but if that was the case then there is a hell of a lot of potential for things to slow down the service. That is even without Somchai driving into a pole and knocking it down anywhere along the way.

Much of the time now we reach the paid-for 50 and sometimes even more, and most of the time get up to 30-50 upload instead of 20. Having said that, I'm currently getting 2/4!!!

Truth of the matter is I complained for about 2 months of bad service then it got better but  2 months after it got bad again so I tied up the engineers  and work crew for a while 

They just increased my speed because I was complaining never charged me more Now  its great 

On 20/09/2017 at 5:32 PM, Thaidream said:

I also have 3 BBB vry slow for every website- something ot right but they will not admit to it- have called several times- they blame it on the web site, my  computer  and everything and anything except themselves/

We call them out all the time.  They have been to the house 6 times in the last 5 weeks....they check the lines outside, do this, do that, then blame my iPhone...555.  It’s a 7 plus, but it’s rubbish according to the engineers,  my mrs has a Samsung S7, funny that hers is rubbish as well!!

Archived