SKYPE issue

New007

I use Skype on my WIN 10 desktop and on my mobile devices. I seem to have a problem with signing in on my WIN 10 desktop version. I re-installed Skype twice but still can't sign in. When prompted for the Password, it just jumps back to the Password input (see screenshot) without giving me an error code or something that I can't connect. On all my mobile devices I can sign in and even on Skype Online. Has anybody got an idea what the problem could be? I've read a few things on the Skype Help page, but nothing so far has solved the issue. Thanks in advance.

Screenshot (609).png

Yes, it's the WIN download version. I just signed out two days ago and I can't get back in. The version on WIN10 does not connect as well. But the ones on my mobile devices and Mac Book, no problem. Just the WIN version gives me a headache.

There's nobody out there who has another idea? I can even connect to SKYPE web version using the Skype ID and password. It's just the desktop version that won't start. I uninstalled the desktop version three times, deleted the directory manually, but the problem persists...

15 minutes ago, New007 said:

There's nobody out there who has another idea? I can even connect to SKYPE web version using the Skype ID and password. It's just the desktop version that won't start. I uninstalled the desktop version three times, deleted the directory manually, but the problem persists...

Under user\appdata\roaming

Did you delete the Skype folder after uninstall. If its still there delete it and try again.

Can't think of anything else other than a Windows conflict between logging in with a Microsoft account and a traditional Skype user name and password.