US pedophile fugitive and English teacher arrested in Koh Samui

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Raping a six year old boy? (!)

I can't even begin to imagine the effect this will have on the the kid growing up and throughout his life.

Words fail me. 

Dread to think how many other Thai children might also be affected since his time over here. 

so what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? how do we know this guy was not setup by his american girlfriend? seems like alot of effort to find and arrest someone who didn't even kill someone. Let's pool all our resources into finding the real criminals: terrorists and murderers, there's plenty out there!

1 minute ago, defeedme said:

so what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? how do we know this guy was not setup by his american girlfriend? seems like alot of effort to find and arrest someone who didn't even kill someone. Let's pool all our resources into finding the real criminals: terrorists and murderers, there's plenty out there!

How does your tin foil hat fit?  This is just one article that happened to get publicized because the crime was so heinous. 

2 minutes ago, defeedme said:

facepalm.gif.617aa79ff18da7fb3ac3596a6ff242bf.gif

String of other charges and convictions since he was 19! Faking his death to escape the child sex abuse charges! Stealing the identity of an old friend of his! Why do all of that if you are not guilty?

4 minutes ago, defeedme said:

Are you really suggesting that raping a six year old isn't a serious crime? 

2 minutes ago, Darron said:

String of other charges and convictions since he was 19! Faking his death to escape the child sex abuse charges! Stealing the identity of an old friend of his! Why do all of that if you are not guilty?

Exactly thank you!!  It's good to see a few people on here with common sense. 

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Bring on the trolls!,

lol did anyone even bother to read the news article? they use the word Allegedly - might want to look that one up.

There's a good chance his american girlfriend set him up, maybe he upset her for some reason. American women use sex as a weapon constantly. Fact. In America the guy is automatically at fault, and the women take advantage of that - that's why there's so many expats! smart ones who see the light!

lol did anyone even bother to read the news article? they use the word Allegedly - might want to look that one up.

There's a good chance his american girlfriend set him up, maybe he upset her for some reason. American women use sex as a weapon constantly. Fact. In America the guy is automatically at fault, and the women take advantage of that - that's why there's so many expats! smart ones who see the light!

Only light you are seeing is off your screen. 

Maybe read a little bit more about the case as you're coming across as another paedo and I'm sure that's not what you wish .....

2 minutes ago, mydee said:

Exactly thank you!  I don't get some of the stupid things people say on here.  I gotta stop reading these posts people are just ridiculous on here with their ignorant comments.  I'm done reading them from now on I think.  It's a waste of time anyway. 

5 minutes ago, mydee said:

not even close to murder. Would you rather the six year old be dead?! I would much rather pool all the resources into finding the terrorists and murderers so people don't get killed! Sure if the opportunity is there to get someone who has a warrant out for rape, by all means - but to use this much effort, resources - it's a shame & waste letting the murderers go free.

not even close to murder. Would you rather the six year old be dead?! I would much rather pool all the resources into finding the terrorists and murderers so people don't get killed! Sure if the opportunity is there to get someone who has a warrant out for rape, by all means - but to use this much effort, resources - it's a shame & waste letting the murderers go free.

Very disturbing post. 

7 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Only light you are seeing is off your screen. 

Maybe read a little bit more about the case as you're coming across as another paedo and I'm sure that's not what you wish .....

yea I'm sure you know all the facts, are you an attorney for the defendant? or Plaintiff or Prosecuter ? lol

9 minutes ago, defeedme said:

yea I'm sure you know all the facts, are you an attorney for the defendant? or Plaintiff or Prosecuter ? lol

You sir are just a troll with 5 posts and I hope the mods ban you asap. 

24 minutes ago, Darron said:

there are 2 sides to every story - you think his single-mom x girlfriend is 100% innocent? lol . he will get his day in court and hopefully the real truth comes out. All these charges could very well have been fabricated by a scorn American single-mom x-girlfriend. Happens all the time.

1 minute ago, balo said:

You sir are just a troll with 5 posts and I hope the mods ban you asap. 

hopefully the mods are not into censorship since that's exactly what it would be - I haven't said anything that's not truth and fact or opinion. Some people just can't handle it. You're the one calling me names for no apparent reason. We will see. Take care.

hopefully the mods are not into censorship since that's exactly what it would be - I haven't said anything that's not truth and fact or opinion. Some people just can't handle it. You're the one calling me names for no apparent reason. We will see. Take care.

Jeez people find something to do.  I'm out.  

22 minutes ago, defeedme said:

WOW, just wow.  How have some of these people survived Darwinism?  

4 minutes ago, defeedme said:

Maybe you'd prefer to wait until he's caught in the act with your kid or one you know?