Patong childcare teacher ‘expels’ toddlers over poor attendance

snoop1130

Patong childcare teacher ‘expels’ toddlers over poor attendance

1506417708_1-org.jpg

PHUKET:-- Patong Mayor Chalermluck Kebsup has played down rising tension on social media after a “teacher” at a Patong Municipality child care centre “expelled” three young children over their poor attendance at the nursery.

Tempers flared after Nattarika Maneesri posted photos online showing a note left by the teacher saying that three children – Nong Nuch, Nong Mee and Nong Beauty – were invited to “leave” the nursery, later identified as Patong Municipality Child Care Center 2 on Pisitgoranee Rd.

“I learned about the issue from social media,” Patong Mayor Chalermluck told The Phuket News today (Sept 26).

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/patong-childcare-teacher-expels-toddlers-over-poor-attendance-64046.php#mQPEv47ZlhocD3FD.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-9-26

Wow, that is  Right Righteous Nursery Teacher. I can't imagine the long-term setback that those three 3 years old must feel about being absent on those days will have in getting into the Naval Academy. If only they hadn't had the opportunity of spending that time with their loving family exploring life and childhood.  I hope the teacher has a long retirement.

I stand with the nursery on this one. 

First, we don't know the whole story.

Second, maybe there is a high demand and these kids take up space others might want.

Third, despite the fact that the kids are innocent in this the parents need to learn a lesson right off the bat. Take care of your kids or don't have them in the first place.

Only reason kids are absent is because the parents sanction it. If the kids are sick and can't attend then sign them up another year when all is well.

Hats off to these people. Normally schools are a business. Nice to see some people actually care about the kids' educations.