British man saved after slashing wrists at Pattaya condo

Jonathan Fairfield

On 9/28/2017 at 12:57 AM, Hong Bong Dynasty said:

unfortunately Thailand, particularly Pattaya,  is the suicide capital for older falangs.

surprised he didn't decide to end his life by jumping off the balcony.

No, I understand. Good luck to 'im, BTW. He'd probably been reading the many threads on TV about past jumpers, since any balcony dive creates a major stir throughout the vast CSI: TVF network. It spreads like a virulent STD from the local Pattaya dicks to the vast population of off-brand wannabes free to post worldwide from their bars, rented rooms, council estates, trailer parks, 7/11 curbstones, school lunchrooms, internet cafes, park benches, retirement homes, 80s and 90s time warps, etc. You have no idea who or where they are, esp. given all the illiteracy (from the supposed native English speakers; maybe the cats walk on the keyboards? Friend o' mine's cat does that sometimes). And the dicks will always finger the wife or gf as the perp! Or, well, maybe just the ho' or lb.

So a Pattaya balcony dive thread quickly degenerates into a kind of Ninoy Aquino International Airport of bashfests. What about the victim's friends and relatives? As in another sad case,

dotpoom, on 31-12-2015 09:58

May he RIP and condolences to his family and loved ones. I am just glad he never got the opportunity to read some of the sick comments here concerning his demise

Fookhaht, on 31-12-2015 19:49

But probably relatives or close friends may read this. Normally these insensitive posts are deleted.

I apologize for the Cretins on this forum who consider themselves part of the human race.

It never changes.

Then a particularly virulent group will need to invade a dive's forum thread: the paranoids afflicted with Tic-Related Police Conspiracy OCD (TRPCOCD). Maybe even a few doomsayers to utter their usual prophecies of a farang Exodus and so the apocalyptic END OF THAILAND. Oh, yes.

tinfoilhat.jpg.02fcd27b3dface971b55a423bf29c743.jpg

Surveillance bunker deep within Nirun Condo manned by overstayer

lookingblinds.jpg.e5343fb27161106bbf9337cc4dc0c7d7.jpg

"Farangs targeted" intelligence gathering off Soi Buakhao

So we're gonna hear repeatedly that

• the forged note,
  • the Bogart last cigarette butt, and
  • the chewing gum on the balcony railing

were all police plants. The true perp will never be caught or if caught will never do time! A Burmese is gonna be framed. A B500 baht fine!

Yeah, avoid the swan dive at all costs.