Short-term safety team to patrol Phuket beaches, says Gov

snoop1130

Short-term safety team to patrol Phuket beaches, says Gov

The Phuket News

1506592466_1-org.jpg

Phuket Governor Norraphat Plodthong seen here at today's meeting at Phuket Provincial Hall. Photo: PR Dept

PHUKET:-- Phuket Governor Norraphat Plodthong has disclosed at a meeting today (Sept 28) that a new, short-term beach safety team made up of navy officers, freelance lifeguards and Civil Defense Volunteers will patrol Phuket’s beaches to ensure the safety of tourists when the Phuket Lifeguard Service contract ends on Saturday (Sept 30).

“We will have an integrated team of officers from the Royal Thai Navy Third Area Command, Civil Defense Volunteers, and lifeguard staff,” said Gov Norraphat.

The meeting was held at Phuket Provincial Hall at 11:45am today with Vice Governor Snith Siriwihok, Phuket Provincial Administration Organisation (PPAO) Acting Chief Administrative Officer (Palad) Watcharin Patomwatthanapong, officers from the Royal Thai Navy Third Area Command and Civil Defense Volunteers in attendance.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/short-term-safety-team-to-patrol-phuket-beaches-says-gov-64080.php#Ti4xtUMf4uuxUx0d.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-9-28

Call me skeptical but i can't find something good in this deal....civil defense volunteers who can't swim with navy guys in their shining uniforms equiped with 1 boat at Ao Makam "patroling" the beaches......

How much is the advisor fee for the Gov and his PPAO Presi buddy for this deal?

Short term Safety Team to patrol Phuket beaches...

Misleading headline, I thought at last they will clear out the unlicensed, unsafe Parasailing and Jet ski operations on all beaches, making them safe for all, cleaning them up and rejuvenating them, fit for a paradise destination. Oh well we can go on hoping I guess?