Do you tell your Thai wife/girlfriend the truth about going to bars, playing with girls, etc.?

OneMoreFarang

On 9/29/2017 at 5:14 PM, NextStationBangkok said:

If yo want to be a announced PlayBoy :post-4641-1156694572:, a Thai wive wanted to be PlayGirl :passifier: too, is it OK with you ?

Just keep quite play your games, you are not my friend anymore out side the bars. :ph34r::w00t:

:partytime2:

I wonder how married farang who regularly / ever pay around would react to find out their wife (in Thailand or anywhere), goes regularly to pubs and clubs where handsome hot young Thai men are readily available for money*?

*And there are plenty of these venues in Bkk, Pattaya, Phuket and most regional centres.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

I wonder how married farang who regularly / ever pay around would react to find out their wife (in Thailand or anywhere), goes regularly to pubs and clubs where handsome hot young Thai men are readily available for money*?

*And there are plenty of these venues in Bkk, Pattaya, Phuket and most regional centres.

I always allowed GF's or wives to go to hens nights or clubs with the girls where there were male strippers.

So what if she gives the guy a few strokes?
He isn't going to chase her for a relationship over it and she gets to feel a bit naughty

12 hours ago, blackhorse said:

I always allowed GF's or wives to go to hens nights or clubs with the girls where there were male strippers.

He isn't going to chase her for a relationship over it and she gets to feel a bit naughty

Watch male stripper, a few strokes of his bulge etc., is not the same as selecting a young hot boy to go to a private room for 2 hours of full sex.

13 hours ago, blackhorse said:

'allowed' says it all.

I would never tell something, thais ar very jealous , mine are..

She ask me Manny times where i go or sent her brother with me when i go out.

and iff she ask i go whit lady i say yes, i take 3 and she laugh, thinking i'm joking. But when i say i not do she angry me, don't beleave me.. Good girl.

If she knows, i would break her hart so do your things good and let her not find out...

On 9/29/2017 at 5:40 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I would have expected an answer like that in other countries. But as we all know TiT and this is different. Many, I guess the majority of guys, play around. My idea about this thread is not to argue if this is right or wrong, it's reality. So how do we tell or don't tell our wives about reality?

Are you happy with your girfriend having sex with multiple parteners? Would you prefer to know or not know? Then you have the answer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scorecard said:

'allowed' says it all.

Is she allowed to give BJs? The OP is talking about Oral pleasures. Other issues are money. The OP talks about spending money on professional sex workers. Would he accept his wife going to gigilo bars and toy boy bars and paying men for sex or it it make him feel inadequate and maybe leave a nasty taste in his mouth?

• Thanks 1

On 9/29/2017 at 7:29 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

It is well known that lots of Thai men have mia nois. This includes lots of prominent men, i.e. politicians, and I am sure these Thai men are not married with ex-bar-girls. I am sure many of the wives of these men with mia nois know about them and, for whatever reason, accept the situation. As far as I know mia nois are not acceptable in "the west" so there is a clear difference between here and somewhere else.

So if lots of Thai men get away with mia nois why should this not somehow work with farangs?

The men have mia nois and the wives a gik. In Europe,  France for example, married couples often have younger lovers

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:40 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I would have expected an answer like that in other countries. But as we all know TiT and this is different. Many, I guess the majority of guys, play around. My idea about this thread is not to argue if this is right or wrong, it's reality. So how do we tell or don't tell our wives about reality?

It is reality for you, not for many others. 

• Thanks 1

Is she allowed to give BJs? The OP is talking about Oral pleasures. Other issues are money. The OP talks about spending money on professional sex workers. Would he accept his wife going to gigilo bars and toy boy bars and paying men for sex or it it make him feel inadequate and maybe leave a nasty taste in his mouth?
As long as she brushes her teeth when she gets home.

Strangely I don't really see oral as cheating. I've done it in go go bars years ago and went back home to my partner without giving a second thought to what occurred
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

It is reality for you, not for many others. 

Further, more and more Thai women are making it clear that mia nois / additional 'adventures' will not be accepted, not even once. Do it once and marriage is over, no second chance.

Buddy of my Thai son is a prime example, he promised no mia noi / no 'adventures'. Two kids quickly, then maybe a year later his wife got a phone call from a friend who saw her husband going into a short-time curtain hotel with a girl in the car, the wife went to the hotel, the hotel owner unlocked the door and 'caught in the act'.

No further discussion, her older brothers came quickly and removed the husband from the house (no violence) and pressured him to change the name on the chanut to her name only and change the ownership of 2 vehicles to her name, plus official divorce at the amphur office and husband paid 1M settlement, plus agreement for 25,000Baht support until both kids through uni. 

The thrown out husband now seems to be genuinely very sorry for / strongly regrets his 'adventure' (my son says the guy had a number of 'adventures' before he got caught) and misses him previous wife and kids. He occasionally comes to our house - my son's wife won't speak to him, she goes upstairs. When the guy got caught my son's wife gave my son a solid repeat lecture about 'no playing'. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

As long as she brushes her teeth when she gets home.

Strangely I don't really see oral as cheating. I've done it in go go bars years ago and went back home to my partner without giving a second thought to what occurred

Can your wife pay to play?

13 minutes ago, scorecard said:

No further discussion, her older brothers came quickly and removed the husband from the house (no violence) and pressured him to change the name on the chanut to her name only and change the ownership of 2 vehicles to her name, plus official divorce at the amphur office and husband paid 1M settlement, plus agreement for 25,000Baht support until both kids through uni. 

The wife and her bothers sound evil.

Edited by BritManToo

19 hours ago, scorecard said:

Yes gigilo bars and toy boy bars. Also the go go boys can be BFd and offer ST services to girls. In boyzone we saw Thai, Japanese and American girls barfining lads after a full nude display.

50 minutes ago, The manic said:

Are you happy with your girfriend having sex with multiple parteners? Would you prefer to know or not know? Then you have the answer.

No. No every person has the same answer to the same question.

I know some people think both partners should be always equal in all ways but that is theory. It's like the theory that both should do the same house work and both should take care of the children. Maybe there are couples like that. Personally I don't know any and I am not interested in house work etc.

Can your wife pay to play?

Sure as long as it goes no further than what I do in go go bars these days the girl gives me rub while I play with her

If she goes further then as long as I don't know..

A good mate was a stripper on the gold coast in oz. He knew most of the girls in the private shows, many with a BF or a hubby. He tells me even the shy girls would give it a stroke when he pulled it out and a few would do a bit of oral

End of the show if it was the last for the night there would occasionally be one to take the money shot.

End of the day even your "good girl" wife may play up when the chiseled dude strips .. Non of us woukd know

I speak of oz though. I wasn't aware there were straight strippers for ladies in Thailand.

1 hour ago, The manic said:

Are you happy with your girfriend having sex with multiple parteners? Would you prefer to know or not know?

Most are (my former wife in the UK was).

I would have preferred to know, because then I could have managed the (divorce rape) risk better, and screwed around myself.

But I didn't know and was daft enough to be faithful, while she played around then had the house and kids off me.

36 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

Sure as long as it goes no further than what I do in go go bars these days the girl gives me rub while I play with her

A good mate was a stripper on the gold coast in oz. He knew most of the girls in the private shows, many with a BF or a hubby. He tells me even the shy girls would give it a stroke when he pulled it out and a few would do a bit of oral

End of the show if it was the last for the night there would occasionally be one to take the money shot.

End of the day even your "good girl" wife may play up when the chiseled dude strips .. Non of us woukd know

I speak of oz though. I wasn't aware there were straight strippers for ladies in Thailand.

There are a couple, but such shows are not as up front as in the west.

But there are bars, mainly frequented by wealthy middle aged women, several along Suk. Road, mostly in well set up basements under hotels, many young hot waiters. Male customers and gatoey not allowed. From my knowledge in some venues the waiters are shirtless, some white shirt and tie, long black pants.

There's also many clubs where ladies sit around alone or with girl friends and many young full dressed handsome well groomed waiters who are available for the full thing.

Also a couple of 'no hands' venues. Female customer selects a young man from a glass fronted room and then she selects a meal. She goes to a private room and sits on the only chair (straight back chair), someone brings the meal in and it's put on a table near the chair. Then the young man she selected comes in and sits nude on her lap facing her and with hard equipment, she fondles him whilst he feeds her with a spoon. Not free of course and further developments possible.

Most of the above quite expensive.

Some of these venues in Bkk, also Pattaya and Phuket and probably in other locations.

Edited by scorecard

But there are bars, mainly frequented by wealthy middle aged women, several along Suk. Road, mostly in well set up basements under hotels, many young hot waiters. Male customers and gatoey not allowed. From my knowledge in some venues the waiters are shirtless, some white shirt and tie, long black pants.

There's also many clubs where ladies sit around alone or with girl friends and many young full dressed handsome well groomed waiters who are available for the full thing.

Also a couple of 'no hands' venues. Female customer selects a young man from a glass fronted room and then she selects a meal. She goes to a private room and sits on the only chair (straight back chair), someone brings the meal in and it's put on a table near the chair. Then the young man she selected comes in and sits nude on her lap facing her and with hard equipment, she fondles him whilst he feeds her with a spoon. Not free of course and further developments possible.

Some of these venues in Bkk, also Pattaya and Phuket and probably in other locations.

Learn something new every day. 10 years on lower Sukhumvit and had no idea

1 hour ago, blackhorse said:
1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Learn something new every day. 10 years on lower Sukhumvit and had no idea

As part of a company reorganization I met a very wealthy / very successful Thai lady who owns several of these venues, in fact she owns the big hotels where several of these venues are located, she speaks perfect English.

She likes to converse with westerners and she had no hesitation to tell me all of the above.

A few more venues are owned by her very successful Thai lady friends.

On 9/29/2017 at 4:12 PM, recycler said:

Are you ready to accept if she would do the same, a drink, a BJ, an hour of sex, etc?

Of course not

But its a double standard.... 

Many women  in the dating sites  have married a  cheating husband  and they are happy to return the favour....without telling him anything 

It's just the way it is here :

https://www.google.la/amp/s/asiancorrespondent.com/amp/2015/02/thailand-ranked-most-adulterous-country-in-the-world//

There is a TV episode of "Explained" that clarifies the difference between Monogamy, Marriage and Love which makes it suddenly very simple and clear.  Explaining that to your lady might solve the issue.

Let me know if you find a way ????

On 10/4/2018 at 11:35 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

No. No every person has the same answer to the same question.

I know some people think both partners should be always equal in all ways but that is theory. It's like the theory that both should do the same house work and both should take care of the children. Maybe there are couples like that. Personally I don't know any and I am not interested in house work etc.

The fact that you do not like household chores does not mean your wife does not  like sex with other men. That is out of your control. Would you accept her having sex with another guy? And would you prefer to know? The OP seems not to know the expression "What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander"!

On 10/4/2018 at 12:14 PM, blackhorse said:

Straight isnt really the issue. Thai women give money to men to have sex. Thats the crux of the matter. They also pay Toms too.

Don't tell her what you wouldn't like to hear if she told the same thing to you.

Don't tell her stuff you wouldn't tell your mum.

Sorted.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1