Tonys gym, Ban Amphur?

feasantplukka

This is from Google street view, so the information on the board may be out of date ...

59ce601d8e805_Tonysbanamphur.jpg.c8ce353c396ea23badb3b38e1482644b.jpg

To get there (from Pattaya) - Sukhumvit road, past the Ambassador City hotel about 2km to the traffic lights in Ban Amphur town, then another 2km to the next traffic lights, U-turn at these lights then the entrance is about 200m on the left. Gym is about 500m down a dirt track.

I've never been but I drive past at least 4 times a week.

29 minutes ago, feasantplukka said:

Yes seen the same but it's just a sandy lane under an arch, is there a building at the end never seen any traffic go down there, that's mainly why I am asking, is there a gym at all or does one exist?

I've only looked from the road. There appears to be an open sided building at the end of the dirt track. More than that, I don't know.

43 minutes ago, feasantplukka said:

Yes seen the same but it's just a sandy lane under an arch, is there a building at the end never seen any traffic go down there, that's mainly why I am asking, is there a gym at all or does one exist?

There is a sign for 'Team Gym'  pointing down the road where the TOT office is located,  its off northbound carriageway headed out of Ban Ampur. Never been to it so don't know anymore 

Gym.jpg

• 7 months later...

Latest on Tony's gym Ban Amphur 9 (next to VIP Condo') This lunch time went on to the roof of vip condos, to take a look at tony's gym, the big dome building you see in photos above, is empty and the roof skin is torn away. There are new resort buildings built in front of (on sea side) of the building. all appear single storie still under construction. 163 km mark sukumvit road. 29/5/2018 

On 10/1/2017 at 1:46 PM, Rimmer said:

There is a sign for 'Team Gym'  pointing down the road where the TOT office is located,  its off northbound carriageway headed out of Ban Ampur. Never been to it so don't know anymore 

Gym.jpg

2 km after tot office turn-off. 1 km after thai-austria college 163km mark then u-turn