Interest Free Loans For Scooters

mouse

Word in the village is the that PM has instituted a program where 15 families within every village in Thailand, can get a Honda Wave Scooter by paying 500 baht a month. I am being told that the loan is interest free and is designed to help the poor overcome the need to come up with a downpayment or being exploited by high interest loan sharks.

If true, even with a small interest rate, this owuld be something good for the masses and certainly a point come election time.

The other plus is that it would help by putting another small fire cracker into the economy.

Word in the village is the that PM has instituted a program where 15 families within every village in Thailand, can get a Honda Wave Scooter by paying 500 baht a month. I am being told that the loan is interest free and is designed to help the poor overcome the need to come up with a downpayment or being exploited by high interest loan sharks.

If true, even with a small interest rate, this owuld be something good for the masses and certainly a point come election time.

The other plus is that it would help by putting another small fire cracker into the economy.

Excellent! The village headman will probably decide who is elligible for this scheme, I somehow think that the village headman will get richer in the process ...but this is of course inexplainable

Dutchy