US media tend to pay less attention to Trump-Prayut meeting

webfact

11 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

More arms sales from the U.S. and the General wants planes, used military planes and commercial aircraft. While America probably wants some financial debts paid.

Please let us sell you our faulty guns cheap... Mai Pen Rai

6 hours ago, ripstanley said:

I think the massacre in Las Vegas will be Donald Trumps main agenda

Yeap! 

Who's this guy Prayut that I have a meeting scheduled with today?  I have enough diversions at the moment, reschedule him when I need another one and alert the media at that time that I am meeting with a Junta leader not an elected Prime Minister, that ought to get a little attention!

20 hours ago, YetAnother said:

most of those rests are laos or hmong; just thai label on them

Is that the best deflection you got?!  you need to up your game Yetanother

The Los Angeles Thai community is the biggest Thai community in the world outside of Thailand.

Historical note - they were the ones who unraveled and publicized ownership of the Kader Fire building. PM Chuan Leekpai was swearing he would bring those evil people, wherever they were from, to justice. The owners were actually sitting at the table with Mr. ‘Clean’ Chuan. They were in his cabinet. Whoops!

The factory was owned by the CP group. Charoen Pokphand Group, a Thai transnational one of Asia's largest agribusiness firms

The LA Thai community were the ones doing the detective work on that. Little historical note for you

Edited by LomSak27