Popularity Poll

Basher

A common complaint with all Marshite eaters, eroded upper palate resulting in severe undebite, better stick to Vegeshite :o

Classic case, text book stuff and is an irreversable condition, next stage is calling everybody fatty. :D

A common complaint with all Marshite eaters, eroded upper palate resulting in severe undebite, better stick to Vegeshite 

Classic case, text book stuff and is an irreversable condition, next stage is calling everybody fatty.

fatty

I 'spose one bright spark had to jump in.......Congats on being the first Gent :D

That was more in Bash's park, but I guess he's away somewhere playing with his easter eggs. :D

juggle.gif

Which by the way, taste dreadful with Marshite :o

Where did you find that smiley, phazey?

I got bored with the ones on the forum, so i hosted my own.

Feel free to use them,

here

Good one, Phazey.

There is one who will make us save some time when replying to Erco,Polo,...

puke.gif

Manufacturing Marsh!t puke.gif

I 'spose one bright spark had to jump in.......Congats on being the first Gent :D

That was more in Bash's park, but I guess he's away somewhere playing with his easter eggs. :D

juggle.gif

I am hungover mate and that was the longest post I could come up with :D

Bash is at the beach today on a photo shoot :D

That was more in Bash's park, but I guess he's away somewhere playing with his easter eggs.  :D

juggle.gif

He just emailed me one of him in dragfatgirl.jpg

That was more in Bash's park, but I guess he's away somewhere playing with his easter eggs.

Bash at the beach with a camera? Is that safe? :D

Know each other from high school, I guess, and what is this chocolate egg thing? Where did you find that smiley, phazey?

he is a soap dodger and I am a scabby digger from the land down under - we know each other from the forces.... He used to spit polish my boots and do my ironing........ he is a wiz with a vacuum cleaner as well :o

:o

How sad, been away for a week and hoped to see some new posts from some new people.

Reality, the same sad <deleted> talking the same old crap.

Get a life before its too late.

What has this got to do with Thailand, go to the chat rooms, Jeeze.

How sad, been away for a week and hoped to see some new posts from some new people.

:o

Mr Saddo himself (Davvie1 or 2), get a life. Whats wrong bored with your silly bar or your bought wife and family.

Get a life before its too late, woried you miht lose a baht????? Big world out there sonnyboy, your missing out.

I feel sorry for him. He obviously has no clues how to edit posts. You see, this is the price you have to pay for being inbred. I'll pray for you, Ducky.

Brue, have you noticed he's quite excited about the <deleted> word. He just can't stop using it. Probably pay back since last time with last nick many of us called him that. :o

Brue, have you noticed he's quite excited about the <deleted> word. He just can't stop using it.

I guess he likes it very much.

Must be a Freudian thing.

He misses his mother and remembers fondly how she was calling him,...

:D

Mr Saddo himself (Davvie1 or 2), get a life.  Whats wrong bored with your silly bar or your bought wife and family.

Get a life before its too late, woried you miht lose a baht?????  Big world out there sonnyboy, your missing out.

i have a sad life really. :D

of course my main aim in life is to be just like you ducktwat,

your my hero :o

guys, i dont know the in's and out's of all this, but constantly abuse leveled at duckthai is unlikely to help.....on consideration though, he did wade into this thread like a bull in a china shop.

.........and left like a used rubber going down the dunny :o We don't need his tacky comments :D

is erco in to ducks now ...... sure that's normal and healty :D

Yeah, but he's never laid an egg, and never worked on a duck farm, and only goes out with ducks that don't quack around, or is that his mate Duckthai? :o

Another VB if you don't mind landlord :D